21 Years Old, 5'1, No Kids and Hungry to Have the Body of my Dreams!!!! Dominican Republic, DO

I've done a lot of research on plastic surgeons,...

I've done a lot of research on plastic surgeons, when i started looking surgeons up, i was determined to do in the states but after seeing the prices and the results i changed my mind. I started looking at Dominican surgeons in DR and was between Dr. Agustina Hilario Duran and Dr. Yily De Los Santos. But after finding an awful review of a woman who claimed she experienced serious infections and even a comma after having surgery with Dr. Yily, i decided to stick to Duran and pray!!!!

I just sent Dr. Duran and email explaining my situation, what i want and requesting a quote.
The email i sent:

Hello DR. Duran
I've done some research about you and your work for a minute now and I've decided to go ahead and ask for a quote and see what can we schedule for a future procedure. I am 21, with no health problems. 5'1, around 140lbs. No kids, never been over 160lbs. I'm interested in getting a Brazilian Butt lift. I'm looking to have that flat stomach with that perky big round butt (big but not humongous). I want fat from my hips and back to be removed, also from lower and upper abdomen. And lastly I want to get breast implants. I'm not looking for large breast but something that will be proportioned with my body and that will hide the fact and that one of my boobs looks larger than the one. I am sending pictures to give you an idea of what I look like and to make the price quoting as accurate as possible.

Thank you!

Waiting

Still waiting for quotes from both Duran and Yily :(

Yily Quote

So since a lot of people been talking about trying to reach surgeons through whatsapp I tried it last night and I woke up to a response. Yily said "Hola the quote is 4200 include lipo bbl more breast augmentation"

I'm excited but would like to know what do you guys think

Recovery House!

So I been talking to Dr Yily who unlike Duran is very prompt with her responses (Duran haven't answer at all). She quoted me for $4,200 and I asked for how long do I need to stay in DR and if she could refer me to a well known recovery house. She said I need to stay in DR for a minimum of 15 days and she could include a recovery house stay for 10 days and that would add an extra $900 to the price making it all a total of $5,100. I like the fact that I could pay 5K and be worry free about my stay and such but I wonder if it's a good deal or not and if I'm going to need the whole ten days I'm a recovery house. Any suggestions!!!!

Yily De Los Santos VS Walkiris Robles

Hello RS world!
It been a minute since I've posted anything. I been through a roller coaster of emotions. Originally I wanted Yily, but just like I saw Yily I started seeing other doctors that seemed to be as good. Doctors such as Dr Duran, Dr Cabral, Dr Fatima Almonte and Dr Walkiris Robles. I got quotes from all of them and they were all in the 5Ks. I was really into going with Walkiris Robles but there were many things that turned me off about her, one and the most important one is that I've noticed that her work is beautiful but mostly on bigger girls. All the girls that were already small/medium did not seem to have a wow result (in my opinion) and I strike to have aggressive lipo done. The results I saw a girl had by Walkiris were results that could be obtain just by dieting. And the second thing that turned me off is that many people request certain procedures and end up having just a few of them done. I understand health comes first but for some reason I've read too many reviews (for my taste) that mentioned this. I'm afraid of spending all this money and end up having only one thing done, not everybody has money for round two so I am not taking any chances. Besides all that I really do think her work is BEAUTIFUL for the bigger girls. My mom and my best friend are really considering her because of that.

Just scheduled my surgery date!!!

So I decided to go with Yily. Although there are comments out there about her attitude I like her work and that she tends to do "aggressive lipo". I think Duran's work is good as well but I refuse to pay almost a thousand dollars more just to be a crossed the room (they both work at CIPLA). Plus getting in contact with her is almost impossible and unlike Yily who answers in a good period of time for being someone as busy as her. Now, after that all I needed to do is make up my mind about whether or not to have my breast done and I decided to do it. All will be $4,500. (Lipo of back, abdomen, arms, BBL, BA and BL)

I'm also wondering if should try to get lipo between my thighs since they're so thick and make it impossible to wear dresses/ skirts without rubbing. Advice?

I requested my vacation days and just sent the deposit to Yily for January 22. I am so excited and can't wait!!!

I'm planning to go there the 20th of January and return the 30th. I really want to be able to recover here where I live and I feel that the longer I stay in DR the more money I'll be spending which is a no no with me lol. I am dominican and wonder if I should stay in a family member's house or pay for recovery house. What do you guys think?
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon