21 Years Old, 5'1, No Kids and Hungry to Have the Body of my Dreams!!!! *YilyDoll*

I've done a lot of research on plastic surgeons,...

I've done a lot of research on plastic surgeons, when i started looking surgeons up, i was determined to do in the states but after seeing the prices and the results i changed my mind. I started looking at Dominican surgeons in DR and was between Dr. Agustina Hilario Duran and Dr. Yily De Los Santos. But after finding an awful review of a woman who claimed she experienced serious infections and even a comma after having surgery with Dr. Yily, i decided to stick to Duran and pray!!!!

I just sent Dr. Duran and email explaining my situation, what i want and requesting a quote.
The email i sent:

Hello DR. Duran
I've done some research about you and your work for a minute now and I've decided to go ahead and ask for a quote and see what can we schedule for a future procedure. I am 21, with no health problems. 5'1, around 140lbs. No kids, never been over 160lbs. I'm interested in getting a Brazilian Butt lift. I'm looking to have that flat stomach with that perky big round butt (big but not humongous). I want fat from my hips and back to be removed, also from lower and upper abdomen. And lastly I want to get breast implants. I'm not looking for large breast but something that will be proportioned with my body and that will hide the fact and that one of my boobs looks larger than the one. I am sending pictures to give you an idea of what I look like and to make the price quoting as accurate as possible.

Thank you!

Still waiting for quotes from both Duran and Yily :(

Yily Quote

So since a lot of people been talking about trying to reach surgeons through whatsapp I tried it last night and I woke up to a response. Yily said "Hola the quote is 4200 include lipo bbl more breast augmentation"

I'm excited but would like to know what do you guys think

Recovery House!

So I been talking to Dr Yily who unlike Duran is very prompt with her responses (Duran haven't answer at all). She quoted me for $4,200 and I asked for how long do I need to stay in DR and if she could refer me to a well known recovery house. She said I need to stay in DR for a minimum of 15 days and she could include a recovery house stay for 10 days and that would add an extra $900 to the price making it all a total of $5,100. I like the fact that I could pay 5K and be worry free about my stay and such but I wonder if it's a good deal or not and if I'm going to need the whole ten days I'm a recovery house. Any suggestions!!!!

Yily De Los Santos VS Walkiris Robles

Hello RS world!
It been a minute since I've posted anything. I been through a roller coaster of emotions. Originally I wanted Yily, but just like I saw Yily I started seeing other doctors that seemed to be as good. Doctors such as Dr Duran, Dr Cabral, Dr Fatima Almonte and Dr Walkiris Robles. I got quotes from all of them and they were all in the 5Ks. I was really into going with Walkiris Robles but there were many things that turned me off about her, one and the most important one is that I've noticed that her work is beautiful but mostly on bigger girls. All the girls that were already small/medium did not seem to have a wow result (in my opinion) and I strike to have aggressive lipo done. The results I saw a girl had by Walkiris were results that could be obtain just by dieting. And the second thing that turned me off is that many people request certain procedures and end up having just a few of them done. I understand health comes first but for some reason I've read too many reviews (for my taste) that mentioned this. I'm afraid of spending all this money and end up having only one thing done, not everybody has money for round two so I am not taking any chances. Besides all that I really do think her work is BEAUTIFUL for the bigger girls. My mom and my best friend are really considering her because of that.

Just scheduled my surgery date!!!

So I decided to go with Yily. Although there are comments out there about her attitude I like her work and that she tends to do "aggressive lipo". I think Duran's work is good as well but I refuse to pay almost a thousand dollars more just to be a crossed the room (they both work at CIPLA). Plus getting in contact with her is almost impossible and unlike Yily who answers in a good period of time for being someone as busy as her. Now, after that all I needed to do is make up my mind about whether or not to have my breast done and I decided to do it. All will be $4,500. (Lipo of back, abdomen, arms, BBL, BA and BL)

I'm also wondering if should try to get lipo between my thighs since they're so thick and make it impossible to wear dresses/ skirts without rubbing. Advice?

I requested my vacation days and just sent the deposit to Yily for January 22. I am so excited and can't wait!!!

I'm planning to go there the 20th of January and return the 30th. I really want to be able to recover here where I live and I feel that the longer I stay in DR the more money I'll be spending which is a no no with me lol. I am dominican and wonder if I should stay in a family member's house or pay for recovery house. What do you guys think?

Waiting for the big day

Hello RS
So nothing much just waiting for the big day. I can't believe it's so close, I'm getting anxious. Prior to engaging in any kind of communication with Dr Yily, Ive heard the same old story about her attitude. In general I'm a nice person and very careful with the way I speak to people so I guess that helps to avoid triggering people's attitude. Anyhow I've been back and forth with Yily throughout this weeks asking random questions and she've managed to answer them all respectfully. I've questioned whether I want a C cup or a full B. I don't want to have huge butt and huge tits. I also gotten in contact with a very famous taxi cab named Jose Brito who seems very professional. If anyone has heard of him or use his services please tell me how was it and if you would recommend him. I tried loosing weight but I don't think I've had, just remained the same. School and work has gotten the best of me lately. I still feel like I have a decent weight and potential. I've doubled my supplements especially the iron. I have my doctors appointment next week and I was wondering if she would provide me with the post op medicine, my main concern right now, if not I guess I'll be paying $300+ in DR.

How did you get your post op medication in the states?
Are you familiar with the taxi cab named Jose Brito?
What size would fit my body best, a C cup or full B cup?
When do you show your "wish pics" to doctors? Lol

So during the weekend I got RS classic newsletter and one of them was about a women who claimed certain things about Yily's work, negative things but this is not the first time I've seen stuff like that of course. The post did not have pics but for some reason it scared me. I am spending tons of money to make this happen and least thing I want is to end up unsatisfied. I freaked out and rapidly contacted the famous Dr Cabral who had previously quoted me for the same procedures all for $5,500 which is 1K more than Yily. But I know he's the big Barbie maker so understandable for him to charge more. So I called him and spoke to him for 2 mins. He says he have space to for me for January since (I'm already going) and have me his office number for me to call Monday, before getting off the phone I wanted him to confirm that the quote includes arms and he seem to be uncomfortable with that and sounded horribly greedy. When I got off the phone I tried to understand that he's basically a legend therefore he's going to take advantage of it, and who wouldn't. I previously have spoken to Yily on the phone also and she gave me a whole different feeling, with her I felt comfortable and with Cabral I didn't AT ALL. Not even the greedyness of having the body of my life could make me feel comfortable with him. Anyways I am sticking to Yily and I'm praying God everything goes well. I share this with a Cabral doll to be on IG and she told me to stick to my gut and that's exactly what I'm doing.

Lift or not lift?

Hey RS
The boobs of the work above are very similar to mines just a bit more empty. Therefore I was wondering whether or not I really need a lift. I was touching my right breast which is the smallest and I don't see how can skin be taken out of it. I spoke to Yily about it and she said that we'll see when I get there but I can't help to wonder or not to get it and if I need it. By the way, OMG in just one week in going to be leaving to DR. So excited!!!!!

The before boobs kind of look like mines now

Exactly one week post op

Post op

Faja off

4 weeks post op withy he same underwear of my preop pics

Faja XS

One week vs one month post op

Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon