21 Years Old, 5'1, No Kids and Hungry to Have the Body of my Dreams!!!! Dominican Republic, DO

I've done a lot of research on plastic surgeons,...

I've done a lot of research on plastic surgeons, when i started looking surgeons up, i was determined to do in the states but after seeing the prices and the results i changed my mind. I started looking at Dominican surgeons in DR and was between Dr. Agustina Hilario Duran and Dr. Yily De Los Santos. But after finding an awful review of a woman who claimed she experienced serious infections and even a comma after having surgery with Dr. Yily, i decided to stick to Duran and pray!!!!

I just sent Dr. Duran and email explaining my situation, what i want and requesting a quote.
The email i sent:

Hello DR. Duran
I've done some research about you and your work for a minute now and I've decided to go ahead and ask for a quote and see what can we schedule for a future procedure. I am 21, with no health problems. 5'1, around 140lbs. No kids, never been over 160lbs. I'm interested in getting a Brazilian Butt lift. I'm looking to have that flat stomach with that perky big round butt (big but not humongous). I want fat from my hips and back to be removed, also from lower and upper abdomen. And lastly I want to get breast implants. I'm not looking for large breast but something that will be proportioned with my body and that will hide the fact and that one of my boobs looks larger than the one. I am sending pictures to give you an idea of what I look like and to make the price quoting as accurate as possible.

Thank you!

Waiting

Still waiting for quotes from both Duran and Yily :(

Yily Quote

So since a lot of people been talking about trying to reach surgeons through whatsapp I tried it last night and I woke up to a response. Yily said "Hola the quote is 4200 include lipo bbl more breast augmentation"

I'm excited but would like to know what do you guys think

Recovery House!

So I been talking to Dr Yily who unlike Duran is very prompt with her responses (Duran haven't answer at all). She quoted me for $4,200 and I asked for how long do I need to stay in DR and if she could refer me to a well known recovery house. She said I need to stay in DR for a minimum of 15 days and she could include a recovery house stay for 10 days and that would add an extra $900 to the price making it all a total of $5,100. I like the fact that I could pay 5K and be worry free about my stay and such but I wonder if it's a good deal or not and if I'm going to need the whole ten days I'm a recovery house. Any suggestions!!!!
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

Lol. I want Draya's body too, with just a little more booty. I was quoted $5,500 for a bbl with implants (I just asked for a bbl but she gave me both quotes) $,3800 for just a bbl. I'm 5"0 and I plan on weighing 140 pounds. I think I was quoted on the high end even though I don't have loose skin or anything. Lol When do you plan on going?
Oh nice! Now I have an idea of what the price might be. I still don't know because she haven't gotten back to me yet. Once she gives me a quote I can have an idea of when and stuff. I can't even sleep thinking about it lol. I don't have loose skin either thanks God, a BBL will be just fine for me (I think). When is your surgery date? Are you getting the breast implants also? I've read a lot of post that suggest not getting a boob job from her, it looks like that's not her thing (accordingly) but I honestly think the job wouldn't be done without some nice round perky boobs lol
Heck yes I'm getting implants! My boobs are flllaaattttt! Lol smh and I know, Yily gives better boobs but Duran's booties are awesome. I'm actually leaning more towards Yily though but I plan on going in June after school. Plus I can heal better in loose clothes verses trying to heal when it's cold out in tight pants and itchy sweaters. Lol And the girl who got an infection was some con artist who smoked cigarettes and drank. She's the reason why Yily and Duran don't take cards anymore because girls were going down there scamming them. Smh I know Yily has an attitude though.
As I was reading your comment my mom told me that Yily actually answered her email, unlike Duran who still hasn't to me after days (understandable). I just forwarded the same email to Yily and I'm waiting to see. Time will tell, I also heard one of the girls that had a complications with Yily had asthma. People shouldn't put themselves in such situations if they're struggling with their health. I definitely want my boobs done, I've always been insecure about them.
Same here. I'm doing this for me, not for anybody else. No woman wants to feel insecure, every female wants to feel confident with or without clothes on. Lol check your pm's though. :)
How do you contact the doctor
They provide an email address in her website. http://www.drayilydelossantos.net
I see, so the bigger you get the more fat she'll have to put in your butt?
Hello although we don't have much in common in terms of body weight and doctors were seeking surgery, we have a major common thread of having surgery b4 kids. Have you received any scrutiny because of that decision? I have so far by two people and trying to not have that effect my decision.
I'm not trying to let that change my desicion either. I am currently single with a whole lot of things that I need to accomplish and all that needs to happen before kids. I've always dreamed of that body and I want to have it. I'm not getting a TT so I don't think a BBT will affect my skin elasticity. At the end of the day people will always have something to say so I'm just not even going to let their opinion affect me. I know what I want and won't hesitate in getting that.
Yeah I know your surgery is minimal compared to my major surgery. But its still surgery and I reached out to you because I saw myself in you as far as being young and making a decision to alter our bodies. Your 100% right though I should tune out my naggy friends and keep the goal in mind to do something that will make me happy and help me accomplish goals before kids. I wish you the best with surgery and ill keep in touch through your page as you continue on your journey.
I just can't keep limiting myself to what to wear or try to date while having a low self esteem. I want to look at myself in the mirror and feel happy and sexy lol. When I want something is very hard for someone to make me change that desicion. And regardless of anything it is still surgery like you said. I've seen how a lot of girls that get work done manage to maintain a good figure even after having a baby. So don't get discourage, as long as you're heathly and it is safe for you to get surgery, go for it. Keep me updated with dregs girly :)
U guys do what u pls. My friends weren't all supportive of my first boob surgery. Most aren't supportive of going to Duran at all just cuz it's outa the country. But at the end, they love me and they'll be there for me... Urs will do the same! Just do ur research. Make sure ur in good health! *boobs in DR, do ur research on that! CAD and USA have different requirements that DR for the silicone they use and the side effects if one ever ruptures!... Pls be careful and find out what type of implants before inserting to ur body! I'll continue to follow u guys!
Hey. Took my friend and I 2weeks to get a response via email. We also called her office several times a day,whatsapp and fb her. She viewed the whatsapp message which showed a snap shot of the calls I made to her office 10a day. But only responded via email ... She takes a whole but show ur serious. Ull get a response eventually Also call the office n leave the email u are using with them. Elizabeth speaks english
Thanks for sharing! I'm going to give it a week and if I get no response I'll switch up to stalker mode lol
I haven't received a quote yet and it's been 3 weeks! I sent two emails, one in Spanish and the other in English, I even sent her a message on Facebook and I still haven't heard back from her.
Wow smh. I guess we must understand that there are many girls out there just like us, dying to become Duran Dolls.
Welcome ur shape is already cute good luck
Hey hun, I am scheduled for a bbl with Dr.Duran October 2,2014. Don't get discouraged if she takes a while to write you back, she is extremely busy. I know for a fact, she normally answers on Sunday. Hopefully she answers before then for you. Welcome Future Duran Doll.
Yay! Feels wonderful to know I'm not alone. For how much did she quote you?
For a bbl it was $3500 and for extra lipo $300 more. Because I'm thin, I'm trying to gain weight, I want her to take as much fat as she can. So I want her to do my thighs as well.