19 Year Old Floridian and Ready !! Just Don't Know Where to Start - Dominican Republic

Hey yall, My name is Diamond and i have been...

Hey yall, My name is Diamond and i have been stalking this procedure since i was about 16. I live in Orlando and i have a Greeeeat paying job and i reaaaaaaly want this procedure done. The three doctors that always seem to catch my eye are Yily, Duran and Perry.
i am 5'7 and 189 pounds :(

i don't know where to start though.
I am already impressed by all of their work, its the little things im questioning.
How do i get in touch with these doctors?
and can i get a quote without flying out to DR?
And what about the language differences.?
And do you guise know if any of these doctors have payment plans?
where would i stay?
I am very fresh to the topic when it comes to preparation, and i know it sounds like alot but it would be great if you all would help a sista out !! i was thinking about doing it the months of December or January 2015, so i have some time. Anyone want to be my personal guide :) ???
anyway i will upload some simple photos of my body and maybe you can give me some recommendations ?? like where to lipo or how many ccs would look good on me

Diamond it all depends on what you want to have done. For example Duran give a nice TT with a small waist and Yily give a nice butt. Have you decided on what you want to have done and when?
Yes i dont even know what a tt is , i thought that was just for women who had multiple children. i want lipo and a brazilian butt lift. and anytime from December 2014 to February 2015. it all depends on the quotes and how much ill have available
Hey diamond we are in the same boat I basically been hitting up every doctor website and reading review I have a friend who just went this week and she used Dr Robles I'm waiting for her to come back also some one recommended duran and Lily name always pops up when I do my reasearch. Check out the website u can upload your pics. I'm still waiting for Duran who is my first choice. When I got my quote back from Dr Robles she told me everything I needed as far as the Lipo. Hope this was helpful.

Wish pictures.

i have gathered some pictures from post op of you guise ad others.

I agree that you don't need a TT. Yily and Duran also fought my eye. I went with Yily because I was able to get the date I wanted.
Are you happy with your results and how you were treated? and does she have a website or an email. im not sure what the process is to get a quote !
I'm schedule for May 7th. I'll keep you posted.

So far i emailed Yily, Duran, and Robles.

But only Robles is responding. im not in a rush how ever i do want to hurry up and get this quote so i know my range. until then i will try to loose some weight because i recently read on here that the bigger you are the more ccs youll need and the more it cost.... so i will definitely be loosing atleast 15-20 pounds. im 185-190 and i want to be 165-170

anyway more wish pics...

I googled Bella vita consultants and Jasmine came up and I emailed them they probably won't respond until Monday thanks again crappypunkrox

Just wish pics

Most of these edits i just pushed in didnt add volume which makes me think that the lip will do more for me than the actual bbl !!

I don't think someone as young as you, w./o children needs a tt-tummy tuck. Some doctors will try to push tht on you too but stand strong. You've never even had 1 child! Also, I've spoken to a ps- tht sd tht once they do a tt they can't use the fat from there so consider tht while you're researching, and ask another doctor. If I were you, I'd set up an appt with a couple ps's here in the .states to get an idea. Happy hunting. Also, try Duran and Yily on Sundays. I had responses from both of them on wknd days. Good luck. And pm me if you hv more ?s
Cant wait to follow your journey! I want the same hips in your wish pictures too.
Use the search bar to type in the docs name your interested in. There will ne tons of reviews from there. You can also click on the doctors name and request a quote that way, if you don't want to send an email.

some unfortunate but not horrible news.

I have to push back my intented date because i doubt ill have enough money because my parents are asking for some ugh. so April -may 2015 will be my time to shine

Great shape 2 work with. U may wanna wait on TT I've seen a lot of docs that give outstanding results with bbl and aggressive lipo to abdomen.
Thank you ! A Tt was never something I wanted. I still don't know what a Tt does can you describe it?
Whats your profession if you don't mind me asking?

OMG YES I GOT YILYS QUOTE IM LEANING TOWARDS HER

3,500 is not a lot at all. I was expecting more because of my weight so that means I don't have to wait till April 2015 I can get it done maybe December or January !! Duran and yily were always my favorites and the only thing stoping me from going for one or the other is the price and the recovery process .
Girls I want a house that has my care as their priority because in really young in not to sure about the dangers and things I have to get and take ( pills garments etc) so any Duran dolls or yily dolls who had an expectional recovery
Sorry about spelling I'm just excited

Thank you that worked with yily I woke up at 5:30 and sent her the message again lmao ! Thank you girl
Yes me too I'm so excited ! Do u have any surgerys scheduled

Do I have to do this???

I just received another email from yily. I already got a quote from her but I guess I sent her so many emails that she thinks I'm a different person idk.
But yily dolls did you have to do this after ur quote ????

I totally recommend you looking into Dr. Perry... I also live in Orlando area & it was so convenient not have to get on an airplane to travel. I was able to ride all the way back home on my stomach. Plus, if God forbid something is wrong, you can travel easily back to him. His results are amazing..very natural. You can check out my blog if you want...feel free to ask whatever questions too. Good luck to you chica!
Yes he is amazing I saw a lot of his results on here but 8 thousand Is a lot of money ! I don't know how to private message someone please send me a private message so I connect further questions thank you girl
My surgery is next wednesday! AHH! Im slightly freaking out lol

What are somethings that im missing?

My quote was 3,500
i addedd 600 for lipo of arms and inner thighs
i added 310 for the 10 sessions of 31$ massages
another 200 for compression garments
250 for a blood transfusion ( What does it doo??)
medications - 250
plane ticket for me and my sister total 680
all that adds to 5800.
i know that you girls had a long list of things llike pillows or other things. so if someone can send me a link to were someone posted their materials, thanks :)

I live in Orlando as well

OKAY I JUST GOT BACK ROBLES QUOTE !

She quoted me 5200
"Tummy tuck + liposuction on waist, armpits, back + Brazilian Butt Lift"
i dont want a tummy tuck tho.......
but that price covers
Medical Fee's
- Post Surgical Support Garment or Bra
- Medicine
- Transportation
- Recovery House 10 days

•Personal Assistant Full Bilingual
•Pre-surgical medical examinations (Any other test will cost extra.):
Chest X-Ray
Blood test (blood count, Glucose, pregnancy test, creatinine, hepatitis, urine).
Cardiologic Evaluation (EKG)
•Operating Room
•Anesthesia (epidural block)
•Post-surgical Accessory (1 Special Garments)
•Supplies and disposable materials
•Medicines (Any other medicine will cost extra.):
Pain medicine
Antibiotics
Circulation Pill
Vitamins
•Medical fees (Doctor's fee, X-Ray, Test, Cardiology and anesthesiology)
•Two or One nights at the clinic included the arrival day
•Consultation and medical checks before and after surgery
•Physician examinations and consultations, pre and post operative
•Transportation (Any other transportation is extra also after the days included in your package transportation is extra)
(Between Airport-Hospital- Recovery house- medical -checkups)
•Hosting (Home Cooking)

everything i cheaper...hmmm i just emailed her and asked to remove the tummy tuck and add lipo of arms and inner thighs an flanks

Dra Robles tries to give everyone tummy tucks don't feel bad it's her specialty lol . I went to Dra Yily a year and some months ago . I am turning 21 this year so I understand being young and doing this . You can private message me with questions if you want .
oooo what part? maybe we can go together

Got Durans Quote !!!

3800 isn't horrible it's more than yily but left than petty who said 9,000 !!!!! I'm kind of confused because she didn't state what parts of lipo that includes and it took her weeks to respond I don't know bout it .

Dr fishers quote

Fisher is in Miami which means no 1000 plan ticket !! So 5000 is not bad
I dont see alot of his work on rs so idk

Good luck with making your decision hun.
Thank you, who are you doing with ?
I actually had surgery with dr fisher 3 weeks ago and I love my results :)

Just wish pics

Just wishes

Just dreaming in these wish pics

Hey can you give me Duran and Yily email address I havent gotten a response from them
Can't wait to see you post-op. Good luck girl!:)

Weight loss

I reallly need to loose 30 pounds because all these docs want to give me a Tt ugh I didn't think I'm that bad .! But oh well it's always been hard for me to loose ugh

Wishing

Hey I come across your review and I also am from Orlando! I just booked Duran for Dec 10th for a tt and bbl. Let me know if you are planning to go to the Dr around that time. Its crazy because I am also 5'7 but I am at 195 so I got a bit more weight to lose :/ and my belly is jacked up from 3 pregnancies so i definitely need a tt. I look forward to following your journey! Best of wishes and prayers