19 Year Old Floridian and Ready !! Just Don't Know Where to Start - Dominican Republic

Hey yall, My name is Diamond and i have been...

Hey yall, My name is Diamond and i have been stalking this procedure since i was about 16. I live in Orlando and i have a Greeeeat paying job and i reaaaaaaly want this procedure done. The three doctors that always seem to catch my eye are Yily, Duran and Perry.
i am 5'7 and 189 pounds :(

i don't know where to start though.
I am already impressed by all of their work, its the little things im questioning.
How do i get in touch with these doctors?
and can i get a quote without flying out to DR?
And what about the language differences.?
And do you guise know if any of these doctors have payment plans?
where would i stay?
I am very fresh to the topic when it comes to preparation, and i know it sounds like alot but it would be great if you all would help a sista out !! i was thinking about doing it the months of December or January 2015, so i have some time. Anyone want to be my personal guide :) ???
anyway i will upload some simple photos of my body and maybe you can give me some recommendations ?? like where to lipo or how many ccs would look good on me

Wish pictures.

i have gathered some pictures from post op of you guise ad others.

So far i emailed Yily, Duran, and Robles.

But only Robles is responding. im not in a rush how ever i do want to hurry up and get this quote so i know my range. until then i will try to loose some weight because i recently read on here that the bigger you are the more ccs youll need and the more it cost.... so i will definitely be loosing atleast 15-20 pounds. im 185-190 and i want to be 165-170

anyway more wish pics...

Just wish pics

Most of these edits i just pushed in didnt add volume which makes me think that the lip will do more for me than the actual bbl !!

some unfortunate but not horrible news.

I have to push back my intented date because i doubt ill have enough money because my parents are asking for some ugh. so April -may 2015 will be my time to shine

OMG YES I GOT YILYS QUOTE IM LEANING TOWARDS HER

3,500 is not a lot at all. I was expecting more because of my weight so that means I don't have to wait till April 2015 I can get it done maybe December or January !! Duran and yily were always my favorites and the only thing stoping me from going for one or the other is the price and the recovery process .
Girls I want a house that has my care as their priority because in really young in not to sure about the dangers and things I have to get and take ( pills garments etc) so any Duran dolls or yily dolls who had an expectional recovery
Sorry about spelling I'm just excited

Do I have to do this???

I just received another email from yily. I already got a quote from her but I guess I sent her so many emails that she thinks I'm a different person idk.
But yily dolls did you have to do this after ur quote ????

What are somethings that im missing?

My quote was 3,500
i addedd 600 for lipo of arms and inner thighs
i added 310 for the 10 sessions of 31$ massages
another 200 for compression garments
250 for a blood transfusion ( What does it doo??)
medications - 250
plane ticket for me and my sister total 680
all that adds to 5800.
i know that you girls had a long list of things llike pillows or other things. so if someone can send me a link to were someone posted their materials, thanks :)

OKAY I JUST GOT BACK ROBLES QUOTE !

She quoted me 5200
"Tummy tuck + liposuction on waist, armpits, back + Brazilian Butt Lift"
i dont want a tummy tuck tho.......
but that price covers
Medical Fee's
- Post Surgical Support Garment or Bra
- Medicine
- Transportation
- Recovery House 10 days

•Personal Assistant Full Bilingual
•Pre-surgical medical examinations (Any other test will cost extra.):
Chest X-Ray
Blood test (blood count, Glucose, pregnancy test, creatinine, hepatitis, urine).
Cardiologic Evaluation (EKG)
•Operating Room
•Anesthesia (epidural block)
•Post-surgical Accessory (1 Special Garments)
•Supplies and disposable materials
•Medicines (Any other medicine will cost extra.):
Pain medicine
Antibiotics
Circulation Pill
Vitamins
•Medical fees (Doctor's fee, X-Ray, Test, Cardiology and anesthesiology)
•Two or One nights at the clinic included the arrival day
•Consultation and medical checks before and after surgery
•Physician examinations and consultations, pre and post operative
•Transportation (Any other transportation is extra also after the days included in your package transportation is extra)
(Between Airport-Hospital- Recovery house- medical -checkups)
•Hosting (Home Cooking)

everything i cheaper...hmmm i just emailed her and asked to remove the tummy tuck and add lipo of arms and inner thighs an flanks

Got Durans Quote !!!

3800 isn't horrible it's more than yily but left than petty who said 9,000 !!!!! I'm kind of confused because she didn't state what parts of lipo that includes and it took her weeks to respond I don't know bout it .

Dr fishers quote

Fisher is in Miami which means no 1000 plan ticket !! So 5000 is not bad
I dont see alot of his work on rs so idk

Just wish pics

Just wishes

Just dreaming in these wish pics

Weight loss

I reallly need to loose 30 pounds because all these docs want to give me a Tt ugh I didn't think I'm that bad .! But oh well it's always been hard for me to loose ugh

Wishing