New me coming soon!!!!

Hello my lovely ladies, My name is Kristal I am...

Hello my lovely ladies,
My name is Kristal I am 26 yrs old and I weight 215 lbs. I am 5'11. I have three wonderful children and I dont plan on having anymore! lol. I have decided that I need some things done immediately ( or per say once I get my money right) I will be getting a tummy tuck, butt augmentation or implant (depending on which on is better for me). I will not be having the surgery in the states, I am looking to having it done in Dominican Replubliuc. My decision on doing it out of the country is for a few reasons. 1. I have family in the D.R.
2. The cost is much cheaper.
3. The results seem more natural and well done. they know how to really sculpt the body. I mean USA has great doctors but can you omly imagine how much it will cost to have all this done??
Anyways, I haven't found a doctor just yet. But, I do have two in mind that are highly recommended. Dr. Yily de los santos and Dr. Gregorio Severino. I am looking to getting my surgery done next year around May BUTTTT!!!! There is only one problem. I am starting a new job and I wont have enough time accumulated to take the time needed to have all this done. I also did mention I am having a vaginal rejuvenation as well. After three kids I need it bad. I want to take this time to thank allll the women on realself that have inspred me and motivated by adding their reviews and keeping us posted with their progress. I truly am thankful that I can relate to soooo many women on this website. I thought I was the only one but now I see I can count on so many of you to motivate me and inspire me to better my looks, the way i feel and think about myself and my overall appearance. Thank you. Please feel free to drop a note (comment) anything I should know, what to expect, doctor referral etc. Love u alll!!!!

Its been longer then expected to do the surgery.

After carefully researching all the information on everything I want done, I decided to do it by parts. First I'll fix my arms and back. I've lost a total of 73 lbs. I decided to have smartlipo on my arms and from the waist up. It will reduce my arm size without any big scar (compared to arm reduction surgery). I have lots of bra rolls thwt I hate. Incan honestly say the damn rolls make me look fatter then I am. I will have my procedures done with Dr. Lou Cole. The technology he uses is very advanced. I am very pleased with the way my conversation went the day of my consultation. My surgery date is July 18, 2014. My PreOp is July 8th. Im super excited. Next will be butt augmentation (BBL) and belly fat. Let's see!!!!! I posted some pics of me jow. ( I feel sorry for myself but happy for giving myself a chance to change my self esteem)..
Dr Cole

How did your surgery go? I'm anxious to hear about your experience.
Hello, is your doctor is DR?
In the DR*?
OMG, I am so excited for you. As I am writing this, I realized you are 2 days post op. Cannot wait to see the new you san
Omg I'm like soo nervous. But I'm ready. Will keep you posted.
XO WILL BE THINKING ABOUT YOU AND WISH YOU THE BEST!!
Hi: I am in the same boat as you are. I too am 5'11 and will be 215 soon. Did you do the surgery, who did you use; can you send pics to my inbox. Thanks
Hello honey, sorry I was so gone. I put it all to the side. But I'm back and with a surgery date and all. I just won't be going to D.R for everything. D.R is good and cheap but higher risk of complications. I rather be safe then sorry. I will do my arms and back here and more then likely my bbl here too. I will do smart lipo on tummy area to avoid any scars from having a T.T. I will keep you posted.

Hi there, welcome and thanks so much for sharing your journey with us!

Have you set up any consultations with doctors yet? That can be the most important stage, choosing a doctor who you feel comfortable with and who is board certified and shows good results!

Please do keep us updated with your progress.