Having a New Me Coming Soon!! TT, BBA, Arm Lift - Dominican Republic, DO

Hello my lovely ladies, My name is Kristal I am...

Hello my lovely ladies,
My name is Kristal I am 26 yrs old and I weight 215 lbs. I am 5'11. I have three wonderful children and I dont plan on having anymore! lol. I have decided that I need some things done immediately ( or per say once I get my money right) I will be getting a tummy tuck, butt augmentation or implant (depending on which on is better for me). I will not be having the surgery in the states, I am looking to having it done in Dominican Replubliuc. My decision on doing it out of the country is for a few reasons. 1. I have family in the D.R.
2. The cost is much cheaper.
3. The results seem more natural and well done. they know how to really sculpt the body. I mean USA has great doctors but can you omly imagine how much it will cost to have all this done??
Anyways, I haven't found a doctor just yet. But, I do have two in mind that are highly recommended. Dr. Yily de los santos and Dr. Gregorio Severino. I am looking to getting my surgery done next year around May BUTTTT!!!! There is only one problem. I am starting a new job and I wont have enough time accumulated to take the time needed to have all this done. I also did mention I am having a vaginal rejuvenation as well. After three kids I need it bad. I want to take this time to thank allll the women on realself that have inspred me and motivated by adding their reviews and keeping us posted with their progress. I truly am thankful that I can relate to soooo many women on this website. I thought I was the only one but now I see I can count on so many of you to motivate me and inspire me to better my looks, the way i feel and think about myself and my overall appearance. Thank you. Please feel free to drop a note (comment) anything I should know, what to expect, doctor referral etc. Love u alll!!!!

Hi: I am in the same boat as you are. I too am 5'11 and will be 215 soon. Did you do the surgery, who did you use; can you send pics to my inbox. Thanks

Hi there, welcome and thanks so much for sharing your journey with us!

Have you set up any consultations with doctors yet? That can be the most important stage, choosing a doctor who you feel comfortable with and who is board certified and shows good results!

Please do keep us updated with your progress.