31 Yrs Old Mother of a 13yr Old & a 6 Yr Old (Lipo, Tummy Tuck & Fat Grafing) - Dominican Republic

I am 31 yrs old with a 13 and 6 yr old. I have...

I am 31 yrs old with a 13 and 6 yr old. I have been looking into three different doctors for a couple of months now. One is Dr. Jimmerson, Dr. Yily & Dr. Robles. Now I had emailed Dr. Jimmerson but no response. I emailed Dr. Robles and I got a response really quick. I was asked to send pictures so I can know how much everything would cost and told $5,200 which I think is great for what comes included with it. When on the other hand Dr. Jimmerson starting quote is $10,300 and while I am looking for a great doctor I am also looking for a price that I can afford. See I want good price but for the doctor to be good and im not trying to have this done cause I have kids and gain weight but more because I have had many surgeries in the past for my health almost all on the stomach so it looks very uneven and I want it fixed. I will never be able to wear a bikini but at lease I wont be embarrass wit an uneven belly. So I am scared be cause of stories we hear but this is why I am looking. Also I have two friends who just went and got work done by Dr. Robles and can't wait to see them. But also was told that she did a great job and they were treated good and everything was clean. I can't wait have to put the deposit down to hold date.
Dr. Robles

Hi! Do you have any updates on your decision for surgery? I see some previous ladies were trying to talk you out of going outside the country. I am an RN as well and plan to have my surgery by the end of the year by Robles. As I'm sure you know, complications are not exclusive to a certain locale. In fact, Jimmerson has a few bad reviews (infection, botched job, and total lack of post surgical care) and he's a well known US doctor. I have seen a review or two about Robles but nothing having to do with infection or death. You can't please everyone. One thing I would suggest is find a doctor near you that will drain seromas should you encounter them.
My total price was reasonable, i would never leave to go out of the country for such an extensive procedure. I am in Austin Tx, i work as an RN and know whom i should go to by my fellow physicians and co workers. The cost is a small price to pay for your saftey, and results.
what was your price and what did it include
Cost around $7500 full TT with muscle repair and feel great.
Please conduct proper research before having plastic surgery in a third world country.
Dr. Robles has some sketchy reviews on here! You definitely get what you pay for!