Tummy Tuck Journey - Dominica Republic

Okay, I’m about to take a journey to have a...

Okay, I’m about to take a journey to have a tummy tuck, liposuction to the back & inner thighs on March 2011 (58 more days). After having three kids and streach out skin I'm due for one. Cant wait Yeah!! I will keep an update on my journey as followed. I have to say I'm traveling over seas with an open mind and hoping for great results. However, I am looking for someone who would like to join me in my medical journey. I have done my home work on my doctor and I know I’ll be in good hands, but it would be nice to have someone as a companion. You may email me if you have any question.

How do you find these dr's? I'm new to this site but I can't find how to find doctors in the DR I'm going to the Dominican Republic to visit family there I wanted to get things done then
Omg I will be going in Feb for surgery with ur same dr..how was ur experience
Hi Monnie,

I am going to have a tummy tuck and liposuction with Dr Camilo in May... I am a little nervous about going abroad to have this done, I am a RN and know the problems that can arise after a surgery like this, however, I have done research and all seems to be very good with this surgeon. Could you tell me how things went with your procedure?

thanks