Breast Uplift....!!!!! My Story. - Birmingham, UK

Ok.... After reading and seeing such a fab story I...

Ok.... After reading and seeing such a fab story I thought it would be a good idea to add mine too.

After having 3 children I felt my large boobs 32gg have had there day and needed to be put back in there place and my confidence too!!!
10 long years I have waited to do this and the time is now approaching. I was booked in for the 3rd may 2014.

So I am booked into have my operation with our well known dr. Mario russo he's the man for the boobs at the minute in the uk and I'm really excited to have my op! But just as my days were approaching bang I get a infection and it has to be put back 1 month!!! Gutted....!!!!!

I am booking into to the dolan park hospital in Birmingham to have my procedure and the chauffeur service they provide is £220 for both ways. If you do being a friend they will need to stay in the travel lodge local to the hospital, so book the room in advance to get the best rates.

I'm constantly looking on here and other web sites for the look I'm after I would love a full breast look and I'm hoping I can achieve it, dr Russo does however create a natural look... So I shall take pics to my next meeting with him so I can be sure I'm getting the look I want.

So I shall keep you posted along the way..... Count down begins again now...!

Ordered my post surgery bra

Ok... So today I went on line and ordered 2 of these bras. There ideal for you to wear after surgery seam free and underwire free forward fastening and used and rated highly by others having breast surgery. Although I did hear tesco make a good sports bra I'm too scared to skimp as I'm paying for the best I may as well by the best after. £36.00 each.

My surgeon

Think I'm going to cancel!

Really starting to think I'm doing the wrong thing, so many negative story's going about with regards to my surgeon mr mario russo!
Just so confused, feel like I know so little. I just don't know what to do!
Dr mario russo

Mr mario russo The hospital group