Amazing Tummy Reduction Option! - Diamond Bar, CA

I am on month two of my post-CoolSculpting...

I am on month two of my post-CoolSculpting procedure, and so far, I've lost 4 inches from my lower abdomen! I'm 5'0" and weighed 140 at the time of the procedure. I have not changed my eating habits, although I do exercise about 3-4 times a week.

The procedure itself was quick and painless, if a little uncomfortable. It lasted for two hours for both areas. They have you lay down, attach the device on you, and leave you for an hour so bring a book or your laptop so you don't get bored. I personally caught up on some zzzs. The device is most uncomfortable during the first 10 mins, then it becomes numb and cold for the rest of the time.

For the next week, I suggest that you wear loose clothing because it gets bothersome to have to keep adjusting your clothing away from the worked-on body part. After that, the feeling goes away, and you start seeing a little bit of results at a month and a half.

I'm afraid of needles so this is a great non-invasive option. The only con in my opinion, is that they haven't invented a way to get arms done yet. That will be my next procedure.

wow have you got any pictures? love to see them. I had mine done 2 months ago and can feel a different but haven't taken any pictures yet.
Corona Del Mar Plastic Surgeon

The staff, from the receptionist, Sonia, to the assistant, Wayne, to Dr. Kessler himself, were so professional and hospitable. I felt comfortable with any questions I had, and they were very patient with me through all my inquiries and concerns. The facility was well-maintained and made me feel right at home.