Patiently waiting

Hello, I'm starting my journey for a flat stomach...

Hello, I'm starting my journey for a flat stomach and new boobs!! I'm new to RS. I live in michigan and I'm looking for a doctor who I can trust and who will give me great results!! I would like to stay around 8,000 .. Not to many people agree with my decision to do this but I'm ok with that . Any advice from you guys would be awesome .. It's really stressful trying to find the right surgeon

My first consultation

I have a consultation with dr gray on Monday, I'm extremely nervous but excited to hear what he has to say.

My Consultation with dr Michael gray!!

I had my consultation with dr gray yesterday and it was amazing I learned some new stuff and I'm certain he understands what I'm looking for and made sure I understood what I could get or what needed to be done to achieve my dream results ! He is very honest and up front . He answered all of my questions . I haven't scheduled yet because I have to get my work schedule figured out .

Finally made a decision

Hello, I haven't been on here in a while . I've been really thinking if I want to do it or not . My boyfriend was giving me a hard time because his brother passed away do to complications with his surgery.. But after more research and praying, I'm going to get my TT and hopeful BL done the end of April by dr gray .. I'm going to put my deposit down the first of next month .. And catch up on all my bills this month..

Doctor change !!

Hey sisters!! I have changed my mind .. I'm going to the DR I'm going to see Dr Yili !! I feel I'll have better results, I want to get a BL also so I can get everything over with but I may have to just get TT and lipo... I'm so excited!! I haven't set my date yet.. I have to see when I can take a leave from work ..
Dr Michael gray