30 Year Old , Divorced with 2 Kids Trying to Get Back to Me:~) - Detroit, MI

Hello, I'm starting my journey for a flat stomach...

Hello, I'm starting my journey for a flat stomach and new boobs!! I'm new to RS. I live in michigan and I'm looking for a doctor who I can trust and who will give me great results!! I would like to stay around 8,000 .. Not to many people agree with my decision to do this but I'm ok with that . Any advice from you guys would be awesome .. It's really stressful trying to find the right surgeon

My first consultation

I have a consultation with dr gray on Monday, I'm extremely nervous but excited to hear what he has to say.

My Consultation with dr Michael gray!!

I had my consultation with dr gray yesterday and it was amazing I learned some new stuff and I'm certain he understands what I'm looking for and made sure I understood what I could get or what needed to be done to achieve my dream results ! He is very honest and up front . He answered all of my questions . I haven't scheduled yet because I have to get my work schedule figured out .
Dr Michael gray

Hello welcome aboard! I pray you have much success with your procedure. Plz keep us informed. I'm in the beginning stages as well. I'm undecided between a TT or Liposuction but probably a better candidate for a TT.
I know your in Detroit. I'm in east lansing. Maybe an hour away. I had dr colony at Michigan plastic surgery and he's great!!! I have researched doctors all over Michigan.
Hello! Thank so much for your comment . You look great!!:-) I will check him out .. I have a consult with dr gray on Monday
Hi, I'm from gr. Rapids mi. In your comment you said you researched a lot of Dr's. Can you tell me what procedures you've had and which Dr you choose? I want to know what to look for when in a consult with a Dr and which Dr's to stay away from.
Hey , had my consult with dr gray yesterday it was awesome I've had two others and I love how he breaks everything down.. I confident on him!! Goodluck