19yr Old Mother of One Child. Saggy Boobs After Pregnancy - Springfield, MO

I will finally have enough money to get breast...

I will finally have enough money to get breast augmentation in about a month but I haven't done that much research so i'm not sure where to go. I will be moving to Destin soon and I looked into the Destin Plastic Surgery place. Has anyone gone there? I like the before and after pics and the doctors seem great but I would just like to see if anyone highly recommends a doctor?

Breast Augmentation Springfield, MO

I finally had my consultation with my doctor. I am going with Dr. Carl Price. I feel very confident that he will do a good job. I am very excited and also shocked that they scheduled my surgery 5 days after my consultation. I thought I would have to wait way longer than that! :)

I had my consultation with Dr. Carl Price on the 2nd of this month

I had my consultation with Dr. Carl Price on the 2nd of this month and after that was over, I scheduled my surgery for the 7th. I found Price on RealSelf and all of his positive reviews really made me feel like he was the right doctor. I had my surgery yesterday at around 1:30. The nurses gave me a Valium because I was pretty nervous. I don't remember much after that lol. Price came into the room and we looked over the breast pictures I got online and discussed what exactly I wanted my breasts to look like. I wanted them to look as natural as possible. The surgery took about an hour and a half (I think, I was pretty out of it) and after that my mom came in and the nurse said I was about ready to leave. I wasn't totally sure about what size I wanted, I was thinking big C's so Price said he'll go a bit on the bigger side. I have 380cc on both of my breasts and they are Saline smooth round moderate plus. They prescribed me hydrocodone so if I missed anything I apologize lol also feel free to ask any questions. A lot of people on this website helped answer my questions so I hope this helps someone! :) Also I am very happy I went with Dr. Price and have already recommended him to a friend. I have my first follow up appointment with Price on the 16th of this month so I'll let everyone know how that goes. Thanks for reading!

2nd day post op

I don't really feel a difference in my breasts since the surgery, they still feel hard and there isn't really any pain in that area, just a lot of pressure. I am still taking medication because my armpits get so sore and it is still hard to move my arms sometimes. I haven't gotten any bruising either. That's about it, might post another pic later.

Day 6 post op

The pressure in my chest has gone down a lot. It barley hurts anymore. I am really excited to see my doctor in 3 days for a check up. I really want to start massaging them and be able to shave, wear deodorant and not have to wear the compression bra anymore. I am also happy that my implants aren't up to my collar bone.. I think they looked pretty good on the first day. Definitely happy I went with Dr. Price!

6 days post op pic

14 days post op

14 days post op

I am massaging now. The only pain I feel is when I massage the side of my breast. My implants are feeling a little squishy now. I am able to shave and wear deodorant. Also I only have to wear a bra at night.

5 weeks post op

Not a lot has changed but I figured I haven't posted in a while. I do have some what appears to be swelling near my crease under my right breast but I think this will go away. I have been massaging daily and I don't have to wear a bra anymore. Thank God lol. I have a post op appointment in the beginning of June. I will let you know how that goes. Bye!!!(:

incision in arm pit