26 Year Old with Two Children, I'm Married, and a Stay at Home Mother. Destin, FL

I'm a very petite person. I'm around 5"7 and...

I'm a very petite person. I'm around 5"7 and around 110lbs. My surgery was just yesterday, which I'm very aware on how early and stupid this question must sound. But are my Breast far apart? The gap scares me. Should I push them inward? Some say not to lift my arms but others are saying move as much as possible. I'm able to lift my arms straight above my head and straight out. I'm wearing this band over the top of my breast about a inch or two away from the nipples.That has constant pressure pushing against my chest. I'm able to massage my breast in certain areas it feels amazing.. But scared to massage the insides due to how far apart they appear. Is this normal? Do they even seem far apart to you? Thanks again.
Pensacola Plastic Surgeon

I was very impressed on how much time he spent with me through my consultation. He made me feel comfortable with myself even before having the surgery. I was getting prepped for surgery an Mr. Burden came out again to make sure I really wanted this and I was comfortable with what we discussed. I would recommend him to any one! Thanks Mr. William Burden!!!!