Disaster Surgery Performed by Dr M. Vincent Makhlouf - Desplanes, IL

Dr M. Vincent Makhlouf did this disaster surgery,...

Dr M. Vincent Makhlouf did this disaster surgery, at Holly Family Hospital on August 5th, 2011. Like they say, a pictures says more than 1000 words. He left me deformed. He thinks he did nothing wrong, but my opinion and the opinion of all the doctors that have seen me, its that he has done malpractice. Be careful before you have a procedure done by him. I paid him to do this!

Chicago Plastic Surgeon

This is the horrific surgery Dr. M Vincent Makhlof performed on me on august 5th 2011, at Holly Family hospital in Desplaines, Illinois. He thinks he did nothing wrong! This doctor has given me the biggest pain and deformation I ever thought I would have in my whole life! He should feel ashamed of such horrible job. A plastic surgeon should improve an appearance not deform, as he has done to me.

Are you able to sue this doctor?
are you taking him to court?? Please do! He must make sure you get your body back at least!
Thank you! Keep me in your prayers please, I am very depressed
Thank you for sharing. Please let's not judge but rather learn. We don't know the story behind and there is a story. she does not have to say what she don't feel like saying
Thank you. God bless each and everyone of you!
Omg. I'm so sorry for you. You need to sue this bastard.
the saddest part is, when I look him up, all I see if 5 stars. YOU need to put a review on those sites. YOU need to show your photos.. Because others cannot be warned if you dont.
You r right, I need to learn how to do it. He blocks my comments. Thank you for your support
what were you trying to have done?
You should sue the doctor.. so that he learn a lesson from this
How could this happen? How could it have been avoided if he had creditials ? Did you ever see his work? I'm so sorry for you. I'm currently looking for a dr. I think I have one but I wonder how do I know??
Queenbmama~ unfortunately credentials do not guarantee that this sort of thing won't happen. In fact credentialed people tend to protect each other when it does. I know you didn't ask me; but I would say that I'm not sure how you know who is a good doctor. In fact I am thinking that the only protection is to have a legal contract and/or consent form that advocates for one's own rights and protections, not the doctors.
I went to this DR and had perfect results, I wonder if this is even true.Where are the before pictures also she changed the price she paid just makes you wonder.
Hi sizzorgirl I believe the doctor had posted on this thread but maybe it has been removed. That seems to be an acknowledgement that he operated on her. Also you have had some bad results you were concerned about on your profile so it does happen and I think that is the point about being board certified doesn't guarantee you will be okay. Obviously we don't know the details of this, but it's pretty shocking and must be very painful; she didn't do it to herself, that's for sure!
I feel that the only real protection is to not have risky procedures done at all. A consent form is for the doctor's protection, and even legal protection doesn't guarantee a doctor won't be negligent. If a procedure needs to be done, I would bring a loved one in to consultations, record consultations, get a copy of records that plots out the operation in written detail, and make sure to find a doctor you like personally and feel you can trust your life with. Doctors can give their online reputations a makeover, and photos they show you may not be long-term photos. The doctors and their boards seem to mislead people (including the media) that certain credentials are some kind of lock-down of wisdom, ethics, and protections. I am aware of many patients whose bodies and health were destroyed due to board certified doctors.
You are correct
Don't wonder if is true. Go and ask him, please. Take my picture, show him and ask him if he did it.
You are still in my thoughts, Anamari.
Thank you so much! God bless you!
Thank you very much, I appriciate it. God Bless you!
I a m so sorry about your experience. Can you sue him at all, make him pay for ur body to be fixed, im so sorry for you, I hope all is well
Thanks for your kind words, he has indeed destroyed my life, my self steen, even the ability to wear regular clothes!
Anamari, I feel really sorry for what has happened to you. Most of the readers here are either considering some kind of surgery one way or the other. Due to this it is very important for us to know the Type of Butt Lift you are talking about, is this the injections through fat transfer or Silicon Butt implant. Can you please give us more details so we can know which one please. This will really be helpful. Wish you all the best to have a solution quick.
this needs to be on National News …. so sad. I'm so sorry and I hope a doctor volunteers to correct this for you… prayers. Sue him for everything he has !!! no business performing anything on anyone !!!!
You right, some TV stations have contact me, but I know I won't survive the embarrassment of showing my face to this disaster. Thank you for your support and please keep me in your prayers