Disaster Surgery Performed by Dr M. Vincent Makhalouf - Desplanes, IL

Dr M. Vincent Makhalouf did this disaster surgery,...

Dr M. Vincent Makhalouf did this disaster surgery, at Holly Family Hospital on August 5th, 2011. Like they say, a pictures says more than 1000 words. He left me deformed. He thinks he did nothing wrong, but my opinion and the opinion of all the doctors that have seen me, its that he has done malpractice. Be careful before you have a procedure done by him. I paid him to do this!
Chicago Plastic Surgeon

This is the horrific surgery Dr. M Vincent Makhlof performed on me on august 5th 2011, at Holly Family hospital in Desplaines, Illinois. He thinks he did nothing wrong! This doctor has given me the biggest pain and deformation I ever thought I would have in my whole life! He should feel ashamed of such horrible job. A plastic surgeon should improve an appearance not deform, as he has done to me.

You are still in my thoughts, Anamari.
I a m so sorry about your experience. Can you sue him at all, make him pay for ur body to be fixed, im so sorry for you, I hope all is well
Thanks for your kind words, he has indeed destroyed my life, my self steen, even the ability to wear regular clothes!
Anamari, I feel really sorry for what has happened to you. Most of the readers here are either considering some kind of surgery one way or the other. Due to this it is very important for us to know the Type of Butt Lift you are talking about, is this the injections through fat transfer or Silicon Butt implant. Can you please give us more details so we can know which one please. This will really be helpful. Wish you all the best to have a solution quick.
this needs to be on National News …. so sad. I'm so sorry and I hope a doctor volunteers to correct this for you… prayers. Sue him for everything he has !!! no business performing anything on anyone !!!!
You right, some TV stations have contact me, but I know I won't survive the embarrassment of showing my face to this disaster. Thank you for your support and please keep me in your prayers
Oh I am so shocked I have had multiple surgeries with Dr Makhalouf. He did excellent work and when I had a concern he fixed it (dog ears after a TT) I would insist that you are not happy and work on fixing it.
I am so sorry this happened to you. I am confused. Was this a BBL or a regular butt lift? It looks to be more the butt lift where they cut skin and suture (similar to a tummy tuck, but on the backside.) Also, you mentioned $30k, but on this review it says $8986. Did you pay for additional surgeries, revision, etc? According to the abplsurg.org site, Dr. M is indeed certified, since 1990. However, that doesn't mean he's skilled in every cosmetic procedure nor does it mean things can't go wrong during healing. At any rate, I pray you can get help with this situation, fast!
How can this Doc sleep at night. I would sue the shit out of him!!! You are very strong , you can over come this and believe that there is a Doc that can fix this.
I ask my self the same question, how does he sleeps at night, knowing he has destroyed a woman's life the way he destroyed mine. I hope every woman or man who see what has been done to me, will be very cautious what doctor they choose, PLEASE, don't just put your life in anyone's hands!
I'm very sorry this happened to you, as I'm reading your comments I can't help but cry, it hurts me that many people are still going through these surgeries because they think their surgeon is board certified and that will never happen to them. Clearly he has all the "right" credentials yet you are left with deformities and being left in pain and depressed. That is not something anyone wishes to go through, we did not deserve this. I'm very glad you still have faith, I hope God heals you, I really do. I can already tell you have been very strong! So stay strong, when you hear something very often you start believing it, so try to stay strong. My prayers go out to you, I hope you can find a solution to this. I will keep in contact with you, just know that you are not alone.
I am so sorry that you've experienced such a disaster. I do however, commend you on sharing your story with us. I am relatively new to RS and am dead set on having bbl in early 2014. This is actually the first horror story I've come across and it has definitely alerted my inspector Clousseau radar. I pray you have some resolution to this travesty.
I am trying to understand why he charged 30, 000

Anamari, you may already be aware but you can report him to the state licensing board, the ASPS, the ABPS, and your state attorney general. I commend you for posting here so that others know how vital it is to thoroughly research a plastic surgeon before going under the knife. I had a very bad experience with a plastic surgeon but thank God he is not the one who did my surgery. I also want to strongly encourage you to speak to Dr. Joseph F. Capella in Ramsey NJ. Dr. C has done all of my plastic surgeries. He has the largest experience in the world with body contouring and I know he has had many tough cases in which he has fixed the mistakes of other surgeons. He also has very good prices. I truly believe if any one can help you that it is him, and my guess would be that it will not cost $30k because his fees are very reasonable. You have nothing to lose by doing a phone consult with him. He doesn't charge for that. Please call him. I wish you many blessings for a full recovery. Feel free to send me a PM if you want to discuss anything privately.

Hey girly, I wanted to see how you were doing. Hope that each day is a step closer to happy days.
I want to thank each and everyone who has left a comment on the horrific results I got from this procedure. I appreciate the prayers, the concerns and the support I received from this community of "Real Self". I really hope, no one ever has to go through the pain, agony and humiliation this surgery gave me. PEOPLE, please be careful who you choose to do a cosmetic procedure. I am disfigured for life. All the doctors I have seen, they tell me I need 2 to 3 operations, but I will never look normal again, and the first operation cost $30,000, so that's pretty impossible for me. I think all of you, can have an idea of the pain I have been through and how disgusted I feel every time I look at myself. I am totally destroyed and depressed. I thank you all and please keep me in your prayers! Thank you Real Self, for letting me share my pain with this community and thank you all of you readers, who have left me so many supportive comments. God bless you all!
I am very sorry for you contact an attorney
Omg I'm so sorry. You better sue this "doctor"
Have you filed a suit against this guy? Gotten a refund at the very least? He needs to pay for the surgeries you now need. Do you have an update?
Wait... What? He thinks he did nothing wrong? Is he in the same universe as we are? Anyone can see. If he didn't do anything wrong, is he using these photos to advertise his work? How can he not lose his license right now? This looks so painful. Are you in a lot of physical pain? Can you sit and walk? Anamari, I am so sorry to see what was done to you.
I am so sorry this has happened to you. I will be praying for you. God will provide a way to make you whole. God Bless
I am speechless and have never seen anything like this before. You have given limited info, but I wish you luck. PLEASE TELL ME YOU HAVE AN ATTORNEY AND YOU ARE SUING HIM??????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Why don't you tell us what you were supposed to have done? It is making some people that have read this suspicious. Not that pictures lie,,but not sure why you are being evasive about this.
I was having a butt lift. I don't blame you for not knowing what this was supposed to be. I was not able to seat for a very long time.

Terrora,

Her review is in the Butt Lift community, noted at the top of the page. This is the procedure she was having carried out.