My Revision Rhinoplasty - Denver, CO

Continued from my last review of my primary...

Continued from my last review of my primary rhinoplasty. Seeing very subtle changes when I woke up this morning, which is giving me hope. Also finally got my anti anxiety meds refilled, so feeling much more calm at the moment. Please see my review on my primary rhinoplasty with Dr. Weber- I have included pics of my before, after primary and some since my revision on May 7th, 2014. The main thing I am just struggling with is keeping in mind that this is not the final result, and my nose will become more and more defined as time passes.

So happy!!!

I'm so sorry for taking so long to update everyone!! After isolating myself for a year I am living again!!! I have more confidence than I ever have in my life, I am motivated, and just loving life! Dr Christopher cote is the guy you want to see in denver for rhino/revision rhino!!!

So very happy and grateful to Dr. Christopher Cote of Denver. Just living life again (: thank you to all of the supporters here!!!
Denver Facial Plastic Surgeon

Great bedside manner, sent me flowers after the revision. Very thorough, compassionate, detailed, and realistic. I could not be happier with the results and he truly have me my life and confidence back!