My Revision Rhinoplasty - Denver, CO

Continued from my last review of my primary...

Continued from my last review of my primary rhinoplasty. Seeing very subtle changes when I woke up this morning, which is giving me hope. Also finally got my anti anxiety meds refilled, so feeling much more calm at the moment. Please see my review on my primary rhinoplasty with Dr. Weber- I have included pics of my before, after primary and some since my revision on May 7th, 2014. The main thing I am just struggling with is keeping in mind that this is not the final result, and my nose will become more and more defined as time passes.

How are you doing? Hope you're feeling better about everything!
Wishing you a speedy recovery. I look forward to seeing your updates. I hope all is going well
I'm 10 days post as well, right there with you with a swollen schnoz

So happy!!!

I'm so sorry for taking so long to update everyone!! After isolating myself for a year I am living again!!! I have more confidence than I ever have in my life, I am motivated, and just loving life! Dr Christopher cote is the guy you want to see in denver for rhino/revision rhino!!!

I hope you're doing well. Xoxo
Very beautiful, fits your face perfectly!!! Congratulations!!! Please post more pics : )
You are just such a doll! You look incredible! And I just love how you do your makeup :) Keep smiling! xx

So very happy and grateful to Dr. Christopher Cote of Denver. Just living life again (: thank you to all of the supporters here!!!

You look amazing! What material did your doctor use for grafting?
Love your update so much, gorgeous girl!! xx
Awesome results, especially at only 1 month post! Wish my swelling was that little at 1 month. Your really cute by the way. :)
Denver Facial Plastic Surgeon

Great bedside manner, sent me flowers after the revision. Very thorough, compassionate, detailed, and realistic. I could not be happier with the results and he truly have me my life and confidence back!