Male Tummy Tuck W/ Gynecomastia, Lipo to Flanks - Denver, CO

41 yrs old. 245 lbs down from 320lbs. Always...

41 yrs old. 245 lbs down from 320lbs.
Always been athletic and in the gym. I believe I have good under lying muscle tone. Belly and chest never seem to go down.
I'm scared as hell and hoping I made the right decision with this.
Just to clarify I opted for the extended TT, power assisted lipo to the flanks and lipo to the chest. Didn't want that scare on my chest. Just think it looks just as bad as the way it is now.
Hoping for the best here... Aren't we all.
Goal is to feel comfortable with out my shirt off and loose the excessive fat and skin. Also feel I'm. Do I get this for my little guy (4) as another tool for long life.
Really needing any input here and support. Specifically by guys who have done this or are in the same mind set as me.
Scared, nervous and unsure. Thinking long term here. I know If I don't do this now I may never and then have this regret forever.
I'll be here posting often as I can vent and look to help others as this wave of emotion and change progress. Thanks ahead of time! New chapter of life... Here I come.
I even considered pec implants but they are costly and painful. Your flank lipo is going to be sore. ALEVE really helped with the painful inflammation. Once the drains are out in a couple days there is relief. You will be living in a recliner for a few days. Don't even think of lying down in a bed for several days, you will regret it.
I had the same procedures as you but a year a part. I did TT then a year later butt lift with lipo and gynecomastia. Out of all the procedures the lipo does hurt but I cant remember it anymore, but three nights of discomfort. The front was no problem (TT) Anyway I am almost 6 months post op with gyno, lipo, butt and am super happy. I am 54 and 6 days a week in the gym could not get near to what 6 hours with a Board Certified Surgeon could do. BTW I was most psychologically sensitive to the pain worry on the Gyno, such a sensitive area. It really was nothing. The only after effect of breast surgery is I want to go up to every dude suffering from the same condition and tell them they should get that taken care of.
Wow... thank you so much for the reply . I was hoping to get someone with the same as me. I'm still scared and nervous. I felt the same as you after I had gastric Placation going to severely over weight folks and telling them to do it. Its a life changer. Big question I am struggling with is lipo to the chest. I'm scared the skin will not come back and just sag. As mentioned i do lift a lot in the gym...thought the doc says this has no effect on the skin. he recommend cutting it out , though in my opinion that huge in your face scar on both sides of the chest is just as ugly if not uglier . So did you only do lipo ? and excisions to remove tissue ? any scars ? how did the chest rebound from your procedure ? See my chest pics , wondering how yours compare ? Would you do anything over or change ? I go in monday and im so nervous about making the right call. So many questions... ;/ Any before and after pics ? i can give you my email if you not comfortable here. steve@elitesc.net Your help and comments are greatly appreciated ! Thank you so much. Steve.
Denver Plastic Surgeon

Been honest and easy to talk with... Pre op so far.