Male Tummy Tuck W/ Gynecomastia, Lipo to Flanks - Denver, CO

41 yrs old. 245 lbs down from 320lbs. Always...

41 yrs old. 245 lbs down from 320lbs.
Always been athletic and in the gym. I believe I have good under lying muscle tone. Belly and chest never seem to go down.
I'm scared as hell and hoping I made the right decision with this.
Just to clarify I opted for the extended TT, power assisted lipo to the flanks and lipo to the chest. Didn't want that scare on my chest. Just think it looks just as bad as the way it is now.
Hoping for the best here... Aren't we all.
Goal is to feel comfortable with out my shirt off and loose the excessive fat and skin. Also feel I'm. Do I get this for my little guy (4) as another tool for long life.
Really needing any input here and support. Specifically by guys who have done this or are in the same mind set as me.
Scared, nervous and unsure. Thinking long term here. I know If I don't do this now I may never and then have this regret forever.
I'll be here posting often as I can vent and look to help others as this wave of emotion and change progress. Thanks ahead of time! New chapter of life... Here I come.

Back Again! Happy & Nervous.

Well I never made it last year. Few different reasons. Timing, scared, cost kept going up & up with the improvement of the economy.
Good news is I got Kaiser to pay for the Gynocamastia. I was told they give 30% discount for the cosmetic portion so I'm getting Tummy tuck & removal of the Gynocamastia via chest contouring. Hate that scare but dont want that big sag. I'll get tattoos over those scars.
Goal now is July 8th to do this.
First Kaiser Dr told me he wouldn't the surgery. Felt as if he was just protection the Kaiser bank account. I requested a 2nd opinion. 2nd Doc was awesome and in full agreement. Seemed very understanding and supportive . Though he didn't recommend lipo to the flanks, Hmmm?
I'm just nervous as I haven't seen his work and he doesn't have reviews here. Though his board certified, 24 yrs experience. Kaiser Dr. I'll ask for his before & afters of course.
Keep you all if any are interested posted.
Denver Plastic Surgeon

Been honest and easy to talk with... Pre op so far.