Scitron Profractional Laser - Denver, CO

My first profractional laser treatment , it hurt...

My first profractional laser treatment , it hurt horribly!! I was only numbed for 15 minutes! I know found out at least 1/2 hour at least for numbing. I am furious at the place I had the procedure done at. It hurt like h*ll and I think I would rather have my face burned off! I was a bloody mess, bleeding all the way home.it was a real shock to me how I looked. Day 2 much improved blood dried and this AM I could gentle was and applied aquaphor heavily, swollen around eyes, scabby dried pattern all over face. day 3 couldn't go to work because I would scare someone, my face is red, lines from the laser and blotchy all over and can't cover with makeup.

Profractional laser

It's been almost a month and see little improvement . My fine lines are improve alittle, texture and pore size the same. I guess you don't see the full benefits until several months. Was it worth it? No not at all, VERY painful, expensive! I am going to get a CO 2 .
Happy clinic

The lady did not numb me for the needed time, did not answer any questions and was rude. I was in terrible pain being that my face was not numbed at all. I would not recommend this spa to anyone! I am not sure if I will be happy with the results yet I will keep you all posted.