Ultherapy Procedure-wow, That Hurt! - Denver, CO

So, I had the ultherapy procedure done today at Dr...

So, I had the ultherapy procedure done today at Dr. Atagi's in South Denver. I had 750 lines all on my lower face and neck. I was concered about the pain before I went in after reading reviews on here, but I wanted to get it anyway. I am 41 and I try to be proactive with my skin and prevent issues before they start. I took two 200 mg Advil beforehand. I really do not like to take any meds, so I opted out of taking anything else (big mistake). The pain was really really intense. And, I have had botox, filler, IPL, lasers, liposuction, etc. and I have never really needed pain meds for ANY of those treatments. This was by FAR worse than any of those treatments. I know everyone is different, but really, I do not think I would ever do this procedure again. Seriously, I think I would rather get a facelift at this point. I cannot describe how it felt except to say that it is kind of like an IPL (but way worse) that goes on for 2 hours and the laser gets deep down in the skin and can hit a nerve from time to time (ouch). I really really hate to discourage anyone on here from getting it, but for me, it was like being in a torture chamber for 2 hours. I am skeptical I will see major results. Honestly, next time I think I will just get surgery. The nurse who handled the procedure was awesome though. She was VERY nice and did say that out of all the paitents she has performed the procedure on, I was the worst with pain. So, maybe there is hope for the rest of you (i.e. maybe I am different). I always thought I could handle pain pretty well, but I guess not! I have never needed any numbing creams, never blockers, pain meds for anything else I have done. Anyway, I will post again in a couple months about my results.

Photos Added!