Such an Improvement! - Denver, CO

I had my Lifestyle Lift in December 2010, and I am...

I had my Lifestyle Lift in December 2010, and I am so glad I did! I had a turkey neck and the skin on my face was loose due to weight loss. Every time I looked in the mirror, all I could see was that turkey neck staring back at me along loose wrinkled skin on my face!

My husband is actually the one who saw the advertisement for Lifestyle Lift on television. My initial consultation was very convincing; not only could the procedure fix my turkey neck, but it would fix the loose skin on my face! So, I opted for the laser surgery as well. Both were conducted on the same visit.

My surgeon and his staff were all very professional, friendly, and excellent at helping me qualm my fears of the procedure. Although I wasn't "pretty" right after the surgery, it was worth a few days of "ugly" and worth every penny I paid!

Denver Plastic Surgeon

I read some of the "not worth it" comments...and most of them seemed to be because of the doctor. Dr. Shah was excellent; is a board certified surgeon, and has performed hundreds of these surgeries. I highly recommend him!