Breast Lift and Abdominoplasty - Denver, CO

I was heavy since puberty and thnik I've tried...

I was heavy since puberty and thnik I've tried every diet...was a roller coaster dieter. Have almost reached my goal weight many many times then gained every lb. back and then some.I'm 5'1" and was 198 lbs. I finally decided to get some medical help and after jumping through all the insurance hoops I was able to get the lapband... best decision I EVER made. I have lost 70 lbs in the past year!!! Just before the surgery I needed to lose 10% of my body weight (for insurance reasons) so I started going to Zumba. (It is a dance exercise class with upbeat latin music). After my lapband surgery recovery I continued with the classes and haven't stopped. Although I've lost all this weight and am in terrific shape I have a fair amount of excess skin on my tummy and my breasts hang like billiard balls in socks (seriously). I've gone this far with my transformation, I am ready for the next step... plastic surgery! I won't lie I am a bit frightened but am more excited about the end result! Its so amazing to feel good and not be tired just climbing a few steps. After surgery no more frumpy loose fitting tops to hide under ! WOOHOO

Had my surgery on 11/2/12!! I heard horror stories...

Had my surgery on 11/2/12!! I heard horror stories that the first few weeks would be very painful and I would be bent over but much to my surprise I was able to stand almost erect and had some discomfort but nothing like what I feared...I attribute this to my surgeon.. Dr. Snider....as I do not have a very high tolerance for pain! I walked with assistance the day of surgery and was able to walk on my own since then... My pain level never rose above a 4 on a scale of 1-10. I am still swollen around the tummy tuck area, and tender around the nipple area but I understand that is normal. I am so pleased with the entire process... all my questions and concerns were addressed... my comfort level was very important to all people involved with my proceedure and aftercare....drain removal and follow up with Dr. Snider was excellent. I am so pleased I took this step on my path to a healthier life. I would recommend Dr. Snider to anyone who wants a surgeon who is thorough, gentle, and has a great staff. Thank You !!!
Denver Plastic Surgeon

I know one of his patients and they were extremely pleased with their surgery.

Hey great job with the weight loss! What are you getting done for your MM? Your surgery is scheduled on my bday!!! And that is my 1st post op appt!

Congratulations on your huge weight loss and your healthy lifestyle. You are truly an inspiration. I'm glad you get to complete this last phase of your transformation. Please keep us posted as you get closer to the big day.

Here's a list of supplies to get for your recovery.