Implanted at 39, EXPLANTED at 50! - Denver, CO

I was implanted in 2003 of March, started to feel...

I was implanted in 2003 of March, started to feel ill in 2007, I became very ill in 2010. I was very health before the smooth saline implants. I did Ride the Rockies 7 times from 2000 to 2007. My last Ride the Rockies was 2007. I became too ill to continue being so active. I was explanted March 3, 2014

Pictures of before and waiting on the after.

I am so thankful to have these toxic bags out of my chest! This picture is of my breast augmentation. I really did not want these pictures up but I guess it helps to have pictures. I will update with the explant after the tape is off next week.

Breast implants

Do you really want this in your chest??

Time will tell all!

I have aged so much since 2010. That is about when I really started to feel real ill. Cancer, swellings in different areas of my body and so much more : (

My very first picture taken with my breast augmentation. December 2003

Finally not as sore!

I am still wearing tape underneath and around my breasts. I am finally not as sore. My sides wear the fat came from for the fat transfer are still a little sore. I am thinking I am feeling great about my decision with the fat transfer. I will post my picture of the after once tape is off for good : )

Still have the tape on.

Well, I am waiting for my last set up tapes to fall off. They must come off without my help per Dr. Huang. I am still very happy with my decision to explant. I am still happy with the fat transfer decision. I am still not feeling very well in my head, left side of my face, neck and left shoulder area. I know it takes time to feel better. Some women don't start to feel better for the first to two years later. So, I am hanging in there with the hope that one day I will feel normal again : )

Tapes are finally off for good!

I hope to post pictures soon of my new natural breasts! I think I am pretty happy with me being soft and natural again : )

Absolutelysafe.com

What do Women Really Know?

What Should Doctors Tell Their Patients?

Is Anyone Reading the Fine Print?

ABSOLUTLEY SAFE Director Carol Ciancutti-Leyva has spent a decade documenting the breast implant safety debate and believes that doctors should be required by law to INFORM their patients about the proven risks and complications of breast implants; ones that are acknowledged by the FDA and implant manufacturers. Such a law is not without precedent—in New York one is currently in place to require doctors to inform women about the risks of hysterectomy.

Today is my 3rd month post op!

Explanted and fat transfer : ) = one very happy lady : )

Still have a ways to go!

In my most recent picture you will see the swelling under my left breast. I noticed that part of my body swelling while I was in Puerto Rico last summer. I do hope it will go away someday! It is not easy to post pictures but I know it is a must..

I am feeling stronger :)

I do have an MRI tomorrow for the white spots on my brain. All my auto immune tests are coming out as being negative. That is a good thing. So now I must wait for the results of this MRI and keep my head up and hope and pray that one day I will feel 100% better : ) I am starting to forget that I was ever explanted and had my fat transfer :) I am feeling a 100% natural again! Yay!
Denver Plastic Surgeon

I believe she did a great job. I am not quite healed yet. It is a 6 week recovery time for me and I am a slow healer. I enjoyed Dr. Huang and her staff. She informed me of all that she would be doing and referred me to a therapist that will help me heal better in the areas in which she took the fat cells for the fat transfer.