:) - Denver, CO

I find it hard to belived that, no one in the...

I find it hard to belived that, no one in the State of Colorado has created an account on RS. I think I'll be the first one.:) I'm really nerves about the whole BBL, but i'm really. Not kidding my wwhole fam had a big ass, except me, my sister, my cousins and now my nice. I want to thank God for giving me the change to have my dream come true! 2nd I want to thank my husband, he is the best, love you honey!!!!

Schedule my date!!! So happy.

I have my surgery date, April 1. I'm nervous but happy at the same time. So happy.

Pictures

I will post pictures one's I get closer to my date!

Changing doctor!

Dr capraro is a thief, they took my deposit and don't want to give it back, because he cancel, the surgery, because he can't give over 400 cc.
Denver Plastic Surgeon

Who did you decide to change too
Congrats and good luck
Thank you!
Welcome doll
Welcome. Congrats on your decision to have surgery. You sound extremely excited! I am happy for you. Hey, how did you find out you were the first one to create an account in the state of Co? I think that's pretty cool!!!! Congrats to you for that as well! LOL!!!!
I research & no one has posted any updates locally. I found 2 lady's from Colorado that that there BBL done in Houston. Thank you for your email.
:) You're welcome. Gonna be looking out for your results. April is right around the corner!
I will try to update, every day after the surgery. Can't wait!!! :)
: for you....