Fractional CO2 Laser - Delray Beach

I had laser resurfacing in June and I am...

I had laser resurfacing in June and I am absolutely thrilled. I had Fraxel Repair under my eyes two years ago and it was a waste of money. The doctor even agreed that it did not work for me. Two years later, different doctor: resurfacing results with the Lutronic eCO2 laser is amazing. The lines around my eyes are much better and the lines around my mouth, some of which were very deep, are totally gone! I am still a bit pink in these areas but I couldn't be happier with the results. Yes, there is at least a week of down time,(you look really nasty!) but with this laser it was less than the Fraxel...then just makeup corrector. My only regret is that I did not do my entire face but I plan to do that next year.

Thank you so much as one doctor recommended Fraxel and I was skeptical if I would get any real results under the eyes. Now I will look into the laser resurfacing Lutronic ec02. I have pictures of just my eyes posted here if you can tell me if this was anything like what you had. Did you ever get your whole face done and I live in St. Pete so is the doctor's technique just as important as the machine?
Boca Raton Facial Plastic Surgeon