Absolutely Worth It - Delray Beach, FL

I had Coolsculpting done on my love handles at the...

I had Coolsculpting done on my love handles at the end of August and though I couldn't initially tell through my earlier before and after photos, I could definitely tell the difference in my jeans/pants. I finally took the last pics today and there is DEFINITELY a difference! I am in agreement with most reviewers on here that the love handles usually require 2 treatments especially like me if you have too much hip and a tiny waist. I'll definitely be going back to do another love handle treatment and perhaps my belly.

The doctor and staff at my clinic were just wonderful and helpful all-around as well! The procedure is uncomfortable only insofar as the first 2 minutes the suction goes on and the angle at which you have to sit for the flanks, unlike laying flat for the belly treatment. But the biggest problem I had was my foot kept falling asleep so I can't really complain.

I'd recommend this treatment to anyone who has 'problem areas' that they want to do away with safely and non-invasively.

PS. though it may not LOOK in the pics like there's much of a difference, I can assure you there is and sometimes even just smoothing out your figure can do wonders for your self-image :)

Do you think it was worth the money? I'm a sceptic but would love to try

Thanks so much for the awesome photos!  Isn't it funny how we always judge weight gain/loss by our jeans? :) That's my scale right there.

I had a consult December 23 and am excited to try this. Reading your comments and seeing your picture I am even more excited. I have always worked out and typically eat well. But always had trouble with hips and lower stomach. If you do go back please keep me posted!
Delray Beach Dermatologic Surgeon

This clinic is the greatest! The offices are gorgeous! I waited for 5 minutes in the waiting room, about another 5 in the exam room and after the assessment, which was very courteous and professional, I went in for the photos and treatment. The staff was incredibly attentive and helpful and explained every step, and answered all my questions happily. They even offered us food and drinks! And all of this for the most affordable price in the area! I will definitely be going back!