Absolutely Worth It - Delray Beach, FL

I had Coolsculpting done on my love handles at the...

I had Coolsculpting done on my love handles at the end of August and though I couldn't initially tell through my earlier before and after photos, I could definitely tell the difference in my jeans/pants. I finally took the last pics today and there is DEFINITELY a difference! I am in agreement with most reviewers on here that the love handles usually require 2 treatments especially like me if you have too much hip and a tiny waist. I'll definitely be going back to do another love handle treatment and perhaps my belly.

The doctor and staff at my clinic were just wonderful and helpful all-around as well! The procedure is uncomfortable only insofar as the first 2 minutes the suction goes on and the angle at which you have to sit for the flanks, unlike laying flat for the belly treatment. But the biggest problem I had was my foot kept falling asleep so I can't really complain.

I'd recommend this treatment to anyone who has 'problem areas' that they want to do away with safely and non-invasively.

PS. though it may not LOOK in the pics like there's much of a difference, I can assure you there is and sometimes even just smoothing out your figure can do wonders for your self-image :)

Delray Beach Dermatologic Surgeon

This clinic is the greatest! The offices are gorgeous! I waited for 5 minutes in the waiting room, about another 5 in the exam room and after the assessment, which was very courteous and professional, I went in for the photos and treatment. The staff was incredibly attentive and helpful and explained every step, and answered all my questions happily. They even offered us food and drinks! And all of this for the most affordable price in the area! I will definitely be going back!

Do you think it was worth the money? I'm a sceptic but would love to try

Thanks so much for the awesome photos!  Isn't it funny how we always judge weight gain/loss by our jeans? :) That's my scale right there.

I had a consult December 23 and am excited to try this. Reading your comments and seeing your picture I am even more excited. I have always worked out and typically eat well. But always had trouble with hips and lower stomach. If you do go back please keep me posted!
Awesome feedback. Thanks so much, and Happy Holidays to you too!
Hi Abbit,

Yes, I had a single treatment for my love handles and I can honestly say that I agree with most posters on RealSelf who have done it that since I am a bit "hippy", I'll need a second treatment on them to get exactly what I want.

I don't know if I achieved my max results in this month as I chose to stop keeping track photographically after 6 weeks, but I can say that I started noticing my jeans being loose after about 10 weeks and even now they're getting looser. They say it can keep going up until 6 months, so perhaps I'll post new pics in February if I see there's any more change.

But I can say that in August I weighed 124 (give or take) and since then I made it a point to not diet or do much exercise as a way to guarantee that my results were solely based on CoolSculpting and nothing else... and even WITH the holidays, I now weigh 118-119.

I hear that the belly is always more noticeable than the love handles on a first treatment and I can only guess that it's due to the fact that most of us have much more "flab" to tighten on our pooches, whereas the "chub" on the flanks are a bit more stubborn to slim down :)

Hope this helped and please post if you decide to do a second treatment! Happy Holidays!
I am getting this done on tuesday. I hear varying responses about the pain level. I am wondering if people that are thin (like you) experience more pain. Can you tell me the pain level? Also if you get a chance post more pics, I will post mine after treatments:)
This is great - I can definitely tell there's a difference. Just to clarify, you had a single treatment for the love handles, right? I had coolsculpting for my sides and belly a month ago and I see a lot more clearly good results in my belly than the sides, so I wonder if I'll need a second treatment on my sides. Also, you had your treatment in August - do you feel like you achieved your maximum results just now in December? Thanks!