Davinci Veneers & Crown Lengthening - Salisbury, MD

I always wanted "perfect" teeth, but instead had...

I always wanted "perfect" teeth, but instead had crooked & gapped teeth. I googled dentists in my area & found a place that looked nice. There they did a smile analysis, which includes pictures and measurements of teeth , a full set of X-rays , and explained possible treatments. My heart was set on veneers! The first step was impressions, then crown lengthening. This procedure involved cutting my gums to make my teeth larger. There was not any pain during the procedure, and barely any afterwards. Then more teeth impressions were made. Then, I had to wait four long weeks for my temporary veneers. My temp veneers honestly were a nightmare. They broke several times, felt big and rough in my mouth. My mom laughed when she saw them and said they looked like dentures! The temp veneers were to stay on for four long weeks. I actually got used to them and started to think they were decent. They are not individual teeth, but one big strip of teeth, so no flossing and I had to be very careful not to eat anything hard or bread etc. Finally I got my final DaVinci veneers on and I could not be any happier! They are absolutely beautiful . Money well spent! It has been a somewhat long process but it is so worth it for the results!
Dr. Joseph P. Harmon

Everyone here is truly fantastic !