Boobs! Deep Water, WV

Need advice! I have had 2kids and breastfed both....

need advice! I have had 2kids and breastfed both. My dr has advised a lift or without it cannot guarentee symmetry but i want to avoid this and just get implants. As one is bigger than other obviously will get different sizes in each and i am wanting to go around 475cc so hoping it will fill the emptiness and thinking High Profile as well. What do you guys think?

Thanks for sharing your story
Good luck!
Absolutely do it. It's worth it in the future. When everyone else has saggy breasts you'll have nice firm perky breasts. If yiu are taller than 5 foot 2 in. Then go to a full c or d cup. You will look beautiful
Yeah i am 5ft 10 so hoping to get a c up maybe a d. Very true about doing a lift now, ill probably only need one later down the road! Thank you :)
I've never responded to anything like this but I read your story and feel obligated to respond. I'm 51 years old now and I had my breast implants about 5-7 years ago.. I had always been a perfect C but was looking like a B-C at the time. My breasts were still firm and beautiful but they had a little bit of sag to them that they had never had as a teen. I opted for a lift and implants and I am so glad I did!! The doctor went in the areola, pulled for the lift and implanted my breast. I wan tot say it was only 375cc but it might have been 475cc for all I remember. All I know is that he did a great job but sometimes I wish we hadn't gone so much. I'm now about a 34-36 DD or E. There has been some sagging since then, oh why does what go up have to come down? But, I can honestly tell you, if the dr. has advised a lift, then do the lift! You will want the symmetry and you should feel confident that he has done enough of these to know what will work best. Plus, don't forget that in time....gravity will have its day. Best wishes, good luck and if you are going to put out the money, why not do it right? When you turn 50, you really won't regret getting the lift!
Thank you so much Kerry4e :) Thats so nice you took the time to help me out with your honest thoughts :) After reading your story i feel more confident in going the extra mile and getting a lift. I will for sure keep you posted throughout my journey. And very true in the end they will eventually fall downwards haha! your so sweet x
I believe you absolutely do need a lift., otherwise those large implants are going to migrate south and join the rest of your breast tissue leaving you with a very flat upper chest . You will look great in a bra when it's all pushed upwards, but I bet you will be even more unhappy about your appearance when naked than you are now. I'm an OBGYN and have seen hundreds of patients with implants. Most look and feel great, but a bad result is devastating. Take your surgeons advice, they are recommending the lift for a reason. And make sure you have seen several before photos similar to your own that achieved the result you are hoping for before committing to a particular surgeon....some do great lifts, some not so good. Best of luck!
Thanks for your thoughts, unfortunately i think i may need to get a lift, i know it will be worth it just didnt want the scarring and worried about the recovery! but if i am going to get it done i should get it done properly.
Hi , I had BA with a lift around the Areola and glad I did after nursing babies it was the only way to get a great result , I was worried about the scar too, Every situation and person is different but for me , one side the scar is completely faded in and unnoticeable but the other side is white and can be seen, but it was 12 yrs ago, and now they do much better at making it not so noticeable. I'm on my way to get a revision anyway with another lift, after all it's been long enough and I did nurse one more baby so gotta fix them, it will turn out great and most likely the scar will fade especially if u use scar creams after your healed
Yeah i think i will be making the right decision in the long run. Hoping my scars wont be bad but its not like im walking around naked for everyone to see! :) Only a month to go and ill let you all know how it goes :)
How exciting !!! It will be great !!