REVISION DONE 8/15/13 ON ABS AND DOING BACK FLANKS (BRA BULGE)~

I am going back in for Vaser Liposuction in late August.

To read part 1 of my Vaser Liposuction journey, please click here.

I am going back in for Vaser Liposuction in late August. I had my procedure done last Sept 2012 for my upper and lower abs and flanks. Tremendous difference but here I am almost 9 months later and still not happy with Abs...doc will redo Abs at no cost to me.

Love my flanks and my stomach went down considerably from where I started last Sept. I just want to wear a fitted shirt with no "over-flow" which I still am not comfortable doing...you can see my first review under muffin-LESS under Vaser on this sight.

I take lots of pic's too. I hoping to get a flatter tummy and a smoother back. He will be charging me $2500 for my back and Im good with that..I will post a photo of what I look like now. I have been working out and totally changed my diet with Shakeology and working out to Shawn T.

WORKING OUT 6 days a week

I have been working out 6 days a week to Shaun T DVD's...and drinking Shakeolgy and trying to eat real clean...creating a new life style...hoping the 2nd time he goes in...in August....the fat will be easily accessible....lol...If you read my previous blog and see my pic's....belly came down a lot....but still not happy with it....so back I go...doc wanted to wait closer to a year since healing takes that long with nerves, etc...so hoping for a better result...I will DEF post a pick soon of where I am today...its my upper abs from belly button up that still protrude some...not happy with that...BUT if that fat is under my organs there is nothing you can do about that...just lots of cardio and work it off your self....WE SHALL SEE....I hope you are all doing well......Sharon

TUMMY REVISION & BACK FLANK~NEW DATE OF 8/15/13~HERE I GO AGAIN!!

Spoke with my doc..and we are moving the date up to August 15th for my revision on Abs and doing my back flanks (bra bulge) area. Butterflies are setting in...even know I have been thru it once, I am not totally looking forward to it again...but paid a lot of money and want better results. I will DEF post before pic's before I go in. Ready or not...here I come....

Just a lil bit more than a WEEK AWAY

Feeling a wee bit nervous...going Next Thursday, Aug 15 for tummy touch up and my back flanks....been there once...so I know what to expect...will keep u posted...thanks...Hope u are all well!! :)

Procedure DONE TODAY 8/15/13

Had my tummy revision and back flanks (bra bulge) done...home and leaking like a faucet...the back was more painful than my prior procedure last Sept when they did upper and lower abs and flanks...my back feels like a back ache...ughh...im swollen like im prego...I hate the swelling part...wont be wearing any jeans soon...I just hope I get the results I want...doc said the fat was melting like butter on my back so he said that's a good thing and I will love it...we shall see...no matter what...this is my last procedure...a lot more pain today and back killin me know...draining a lot more this time as well....will keep u posted....taking my vicodin and going for nap....

Aug 17th...almost 2 days post op...cant sleep

its almost 4am and I am awake...the vicodin makes me wired and unable to sleep...soo tired...gonna try just Mortin tomorrow...I am sore in my abs and back...so hard to get comfortable...I will say again thou...the procedure its self is more painful to me than recovery. I hope the outcome is good.I wont do this again...twice is enuf.

REVISION DONE AND BACK FLANKS DONE (BRA BULGE) AREA

DAY 3~~~FEELING GOOD....EASIER THIS TIME AROUND...DEF SORE IN AB AREA WHERE HE RE-TOUCHED...BACK AREA PRETTY SORE...STILL NUMB AND THE "ITCHIES" ARE SETTING IN LOL....SIGNS OF HEALING...CAN WAIT TILL THE SWELLING GOES DOWN..PRETTY SWOLLEN AT THIS POINT...BUT BEEN THERE...DONE THAT...GOTTA WAIT IT OUT...IT TOOK ABOUT 6 WKS FIRST TIME AROUND ON ABS...HOPING LESS TIME THIS TIME SINCE LESS FAT TO GET IT...NO MATTER WHAT THE OUTCOME....IM DONE...NO GOING BACK...LOL...I FORGOT HOW UNCOMFORTABLE THE PROCEDUE IS...THIS TIME HE USED 6 ENTRY POINTS INSTEAD OF TWO....WILL KEEP U POSTED...HAPPY HEALING TO ALL....

10 DAYS POST OP

So here I am 10 days post op and still swollen and tender..someday are better than others. Tummy doing down a bit..back still swollen...hate this stage...it really takes a good few months till you really start looking better...this is not my first time around. I hoping healing is quicker where there was a lot less fat than first time around. (SEE MY FIRST POST FROM FIRST PROCEDURE) DEF up and about right away with this procedure..really no down time. Now I wait and I have been massaging and taking Arnica and rubbing Arnica gel on my tummy to help with swelling. HOpe u are all well...until next time....take care

Some photos. Love my back

No more back boobs. Lol. Love it. I have these pics from doc. Not of tummy revision yet. I love it so far

3 Wks. 2 days post op

Seeing my tummy going down but absolutely still swollen. This is it for me. No more Vaser. Starting up my T25 with Shaun T will have to help firm up. I'm 47. With 3 kids. I feel better than I have in years. So I will accept myself from here on out. Will post pics again in a few wks. But here's my Tummy to date.

4 wks post op revision

Starting to like what I see.

5 Weeks Post Op

5 wks and def getting it better. First time around took about 6 months to c final result. Healing totally takes up to a full year. Feeling good

Before and now---Sept 2012 to today

posting my 1st before pic in Sept 2012...and my current pic after revision 6 wks ago!

6 wks post op---after revision

much better

7 Wks Post Op

Getting better. Still not where I want to be. But I'm working out 6 days a week. Abs on lower right side still protrudes more than left. I have come along way since 1st procedure a year ago. Glad I did it.

Coming up on 8 wks

I go see my surgeon on Thursday for 8 wks check up. Curious to c what he has to say about my abs. Def flatter but irregular looking.

Coming alone nicely this time around

Coming along. Been doing T25 with Shaun T. Lost 10 odd.

Side

Monthly comparison. Working out 6 times a wk

Going for TT with MT after all the Vaser Lipo treatments

Still not happing with tummy...I also lost 25lbs in the last year...so a tremendous amount of loose, saggy skin....time for it to go...seeing my PS tomorr to schedule the date...I am nervous....but was for Vaser too....at least I will be asleep for TT. Hope you are all well!
Boston Plastic Surgeon

He is actually out of Southboro, MA...my first surgery was in Dedham because he was covering for another dr...I lucked out and got him since no one told me other doctor was gone for a few month. Great doc who wants his patients HAPPY...he is a Plastic Surgeon. He has been nothing but great to me...Did my tummy revision at no charge to me. Really cares about his patients..he listens and does not rush you out. TOTALLY AWESOME DOCTOR!! Wouldn't hesitate to go back to him for anything!!