Volume Loss in Face After Dieting - Dedham, MA

About three years ago, I weighed close to 190 lbs....

About three years ago, I weighed close to 190 lbs. I lost 50 pounds over a six month period. I initially looked great, but continued to lose another ten pounds. You know what's coming next . . . my face started to look gaunt. Unfortunately, as we age (I'm now 50), our skin doesn't bounce back. I waited, using creams and serums on my face, hoping that it would tighten up, but it didn't. The areas around my eyes looked the worst, followed by my cheeks, and of course people would say that "you look tired", or "you should gain weight". Anyone who has lost weight knows that you would have to gain lots of weight to fill in your face. I went to an eye surgeon who specializes in Juvederm and Botox. The doctor suggested that my cheeks needed fullness and he proceeded to work his magic. I had just a small bruise, and couldn't have been more pleased. My confidence level was very low when I went to see him. After the treatment, I felt so much better. Not only did my cheeks look better, the area around my eyes looked better as he built up the area under my eyes. IT'S TOTALLY WORTH IT! My initial price was high, but you don't need that much with your following visits, so the price is less. If you need a confidence boost, this is the treatment for you. I also believe that products made from Hyaluronic Acid are safer for the body.

Boston Oculoplastic Surgeon

Dr. Kapadia takes the time to listen to me, and I'm very comfortable with him. I never feel rushed. I trust him in deciding where and how much product to use.