Had the Lift with Lifted Spirits - Decatur, GA

After losing 50 pounds, my breasts were VERY saggy...

After losing 50 pounds, my breasts were VERY saggy...really just loose sacks of skin with a bit of meat left in them. So not attractive. I went to the PS and got the surgery.

I know what everyone wants to know is: How much does it REALLY hurt?

In my experience, not much at all. I had a short-scar lift with the smallest implants that I could get. The incisions, to be honest, were completely numb so I did not feel that part of it, even after I stopped painkillers. Could be the positive attitude that I did my best to adopt as well. I truly believe that if you try to feel pain and be negative, then you WILL feel pain!

Don't get me wrong, I did not dare to skip the meds the first 2 days. By day 3, however, I was better off without them. Just taking it easy and being gentle was sufficient. Just a little sore but did not even need ibuprofin!

I was back to work on day 4 since I was too antsy at home. No heavy lifting for 3 weeks.

The first bit of pain that I had was 1 week after surgery when they took the tape off of incisions. Not terrible, but stung a little and I had a couple of tears (like seperating, not like crying).

Tears are no big deal, and you will never have fallout of your lift unless you are a chainsmoker or something.
Recovery from there was pretty easy and the girls were back in action after only a couple of months. My fiance loves them and does not mind the scars. They are fading fast and plan to use my Quasar on them.

My only problem was that the surgeon and her assistant each did one side, so things were not completely even. Also, when I went for scar revision the same thing happened, and now I have 2 different size nipples. I complained and was basically dismissed. It is pretty hard to miss, though. Additionally, they did not use numbing cream on my breasts before they stuck me a million times with needles and this was the WORST thing that I have ever experienced in my life.

In this day and age, people should not have to suffer like that when I can be so easily avoided, so INSIST that you get numbing cream before this procedure. Don't let them talk you out of it. Also insist that the same person operate on both sides. You will never get the same result on both sides if you don't. Guaranteed.

I love my surgeon in every other way. However, I do not recommend her for these reasons. Other than that she is perfect and great bedside manner.

Best of luck and do your research. Find someone who specializes in your surgery issue!

Great doctor, but please see above for my complaints.