Talked into Radiesse and Now Look I Like a Monster - Taylor Mi

I have been going to the same clinic to get Botox...

I have been going to the same clinic to get Botox for years. This time the lady said wow the hollows under your eyes would look beautiful with some Radiesse. She we will ask Dr when he in. We did and he agreed. So I signed that Dr's save my ass paperwork and they proceeded. At first i looked amazing but what would follow in the next few weeks have been miserable I look like a monster. I started getting a giant red bumps under my eyes. At first I thought it was just and after effect and it would go away. It just kept getting worse and worse. I finally called the clinic and they had me come in the Dr pressed so hard on the lumps i thought he was going to crack my eye sockets. Then they suggested starting IPL treatments i said oh no I have no money left they said oh no charge. I have been going thru this IPL for weeks now with no cure in site. I fact, I look worse because now I have giant blisters along with the giant lumps. The Botox that I went in for is already wearing off and I never even got to enjoy it. I do this IPL twice a week and see no end in sight. I have no money left. I have custody of my two grandkids and all I wanted was to look fresh when i went out with them now i can't even leave the house without giant sunglasses. I have no choice but to trust the dr that did this to me in the first place. Hopefully someday this will end! Has anyone else had this or found something that works???

Day 63 after Radiesse

This photo is day 63 after Radiesse injection

My before

This is my before picture. I'm kinda mad at myself because now that i look back i really didn't need anything done :(

Day 65 after Radiesse

Almost 70 days post Radiesse

I was Supposed to go have another IPL today but I had a blister break and they can't do it with broken skin so I have to cancel! They are considering doing a different procedure although they haven't shared with me what that is! I'm going on 70 days post injection and I'm really tired of going to the Dr twice a week.

infection

I now have an infection where the blister from the IPL broke. I'm going to my general practitioner on Monday can't wait to hear what she has to say :(

still waiting for relief

I'm 3 months in I go for twice a week. It is getting a little lighter but I still look like a monster. I had to make up a lie to my family and tell them it was an allergic reaction which makes me feel even worse. I cannot get in any family pictures still....I really don't know what to do at this point.....

90 days post Radiesse

I am finding no relief and am getting IPL twice a week. Now I'm being told to stop I really don't know what to do. The Dr injected cortisone in both eye's on Friday. I dint know what to do at this point. If I need a lawyer what kind do I call. Would this be a malpractice case?

4 months post Radiesse

Here it is 4 months post Radiesse I have found a little relief not much tho! I have not been back to Dr Masri in a few weeks due to a bout with the flu. I am going today to pick up my record's and now it's just a wait for all this to go away. I don't have the money to see anyone else to have it fixed and I don't trust Dr Masri anymore to touch me. So this is where I'm at. I have reached out to some legal counsel and am waiting to hear back. I am depressed and embarrassed about this. My GP was very concerned but I was so embarrassed that I did this I just played it off. I don't leave my house anymore which is really hurting my kids but the stares I get are so embarrassing. No make up will cover it so I just sit at home waking up every morning looking in the mirror hoping it's gone but it's always still there :( please do research before you do anything to your face. I had such low self esteem that I thought this one little thing would make me beautiful instead it made me feel like a monster.
Dearborn Facial Plastic Surgeon

I have been going to this clinic a very long time. Even though was talked into something i didn't go there to get i really think everyone at the clinic feels really bad for me and they are doing everything they can to fix it at no charge. They just have not found the right procedure.