Too Young for This Body -Dayton, OH

I'm seeking a tummy tuck (possibly mini?) to...

I'm seeking a tummy tuck (possibly mini?) to correct loose skin and crooked c-section scar. I had my son at a young age (16) and I gained about 70 lbs. During my pregnancy, I gained weight so fast that I have stretch marks from my breasts down to my calves. I have tried exercising in the past and losing weight but my stomach stays the same no matter what I do. I've used every oil, cream, scrub and chemical peel known to man to try and tighten the skin as well as lighten the stretch marks. Believe it or not, this is the best they have ever looked. It took 10 years to even consider taking pictures of my stomach. I'm determined to do whatever it takes to save money for this surgery. I guess I'm here looking for advice. I most likely would need a full tummy tuck? but I'm afraid of the scar and the way the belly button looks after surgery.

Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.

I absolutely don't think you would need a full. You should call my PS in Columbus. The consult is free and he charges 4,440 for a mini tummy tuck. It includes lipo to the upper abs for free if needed. Check out ohioplasticsurgeons.com
wow thank you! I will check it out.
Hi Ariette, did you ever decide on the mini or full tummy tuck? Thanks
I haven't decided yet.
Welcome to the community.  Yes, the scar is always the big worry before surgery.  You will love how a tummy tuck flattens everything out.  Personally I can tell you that my scar does not bother me.  It's low and hides in my bikini bottoms.  It's much better than having my old muffin top.

Please make sure to schedule at least 3 consults before deciding on a doctor.  Do your research and keep moving forward.