Tummy Tuck & Lipo to Flank&bra-line- Part 2 of my Transformation Journey - Danville, CA

For years I've wanted a Tummy Tuck. In 2002, I...

For years I've wanted a Tummy Tuck. In 2002, I made the mistake of having liposuction to the tummy and flank area because I wasn't educated enough and, the PS wasn't skilled enough to tell me that I was a candidate for tummy tuck instead. 10 years foward and I'll be having my TT surgery August 7th, 2012. I'm a proud mother of 3 daughters - giving birth to two and one being my daughter through marriage so I only had two births but the last took a serious toll on my body. I've hated my mid-section for far too long and I MUST say "bye" to the UGLY buldge. I've raised my children, now 20, 20 and 15 years old, dedicated16 years of marriage to my husband, worked full-time, attending school part-time, currently running a home-based travel business SO now it's time to DO-ME!. Pictures will be posted.

BREAST REDUCTION

On June 18th I had a breast reduction (pictures and review posted on this site) and I'm very pleased.

When I decided to share my tummy tuck with...

When I decided to share my tummy tuck with everyone, I'd made the decision to NOT post pics before my tummy tuck (August 7th 2012) BUT I've changed my mind,,,,,,so,,,,,please see my pics for your own motivation to have a TT procedure if you look like me and have been thinking about getting it done. Many people tell me "you don't need that" " you look fine" "why spend your money?" first of all it's exactly that,,,,,my money and my body. I've hidden my stomach so well that no one really knows what I look like without clothing, spanks, holding the tummy in etc..... I'm so anxious and can't wait. I just hope that the results give me a good jump-start and better motivation on my goal to be more fit.

Starting tomorrow I have to shower with Hibiclens soap. I've already started taking the Arnica and Bromelain three times a day. Tomorrow I'll start drinking Mix 1 all-natural protein shake for a better healing process. Thanks for reading my story!

Day Before Surgery!! I'm feeling anxious mixed...

Day Before Surgery!!
I'm feeling anxious mixed with many other emotions I can't express. I continue to look at my tummy all day because I can't believe after all these years, finally my extra "pillow" will be cut off. The Surgery Center called me today telling me what time they need me at the facility and what time my surgery will be. I'll have to be there at 7AM,,,,I wonder if I'll get any sleep tonight,,,hmmmm.
Happy Healing ladies

1 Day Post-op Today is August 8th and I"m doing...

1 Day Post-op
Today is August 8th and I"m doing just fine. I was so afraid that I would be in pain but I'm NOT. The only time I feel pain is when I'm getting out of bed, or off my couch, other than that the only time I was in tears was when I woke from the surgery. It feels as if I did 1000 reps on my Ab-Slider or something. My breast reduction brought me more pain than the tummy tuck which was totally unexpected.

Today I see my PS and will get the chance to see my tummy for the first time. I"m SO nervous thinking I will hate, hate the scar but I'll try to think positive. If the tummy don't look too bad I'll post pics.

Saw my tummy today and although it's very, very...

Saw my tummy today and although it's very, very swollen I like the outcome. I'm hating the drains but I think they'll be in for almost two weeks.

Today I'm 6 days post op and noticed the swelling...

Today I'm 6 days post op and noticed the swelling went down just a little. I posted my pictures ladies let me know what you think. I'm happy with my results but maybe it's because I'm excited there's no rolls lol,,,,,others might think I still look a HOT MESS!

I'm now four weeks post op and can't believe how...

I'm now four weeks post op and can't believe how fast the time went. The issue that I'm having is the swelling and wearing the uncomfortable spanx. I still wear the CG during the day and night. I'm now starting scar therapy but so far its dark in color.

Almost 3 mos post op and very pleased. I'm now...

Almost 3 mos post op and very pleased. I'm now exercising my abs everyday and it's really encouraging to see actual muscles!!
Danville Plastic Surgeon

I chose this provider because he specialize in skin of color. I found him through my local news channel while doing a segment on the channel 4 news.

You look hot!!!! Omg i can not wait congratz!!
Wow you look wonderful!
You look great! And I was surprised when you mentioned breast reduction.... Because had you not said so I thought you had an augmentation. I bet you back feels better after the reduction:)
Your results are awesome.....
Thanks ladies!! I just made six weeks and had my appointment today. It's time to start working out - per dr's orders,,,,,,

You look great!
foxxsey1..you look fantastic..so glad you're feeling better..don't do too much and just enjoy your new look!
Thanks cherrybabi!! you crazy no you look good and you was crackn me up talking about your cat jumping on your tummy because my daughter's cat (whom I love) jumped on my tummy at least twice,,,,thought I was gonna die!

Happy Healing ladies!!!
MY RESULTS? Girl you look insane amazing! You make me want to cover up with a parka and ugg boots!
Thanks Wonj! I like the tattoo on your BB!
Foxxsey your results look great! You betta werk that body! :)
U look fab!! My surgery is 9/28. TT only
Your gonna look great because you already have your curves. I HAD to get the lipo to the flanks. Good luck on 9/28
Thanks pocahontas I've been upset with his comment but I'm cool now I'll just be patient. If I'm swollen it only means I'll look better in some weeks!
Exactly girl, I only wish I looked like you on your swollen day! Its good that he cares about your results and his work though enough to let you know you need to chill so you can get the best result. Look at it that way :-)
Thanks girlie your right, I'm starting to chill and I'm not taking any more pics of myself until a month post op!
I'm sorry but what are you talking about and why are you upset? Because you are swollen?! Seriously? I think I'm blind because I don't see anything...you look good!!! Relax!!!!
thanks ladies!! But I saw my PS today and he told me I was too swollen,,,that upset me big time. I posted some pics I took the morning of the appointment tell me what you think and please be honest,,,,he felt I was so swollen that he set me up for a complimentary Vaser Shape treatment for next week. Let me know your thoughts
That's so nice of him to offer that for you. I would be so happy if my PS was that concerned about me and my result. When I looked up that Vase Shape therapy on this site, this is the description: "An ultrasound and massage therapy, VASER shape is used to shape and firm the abdomen, love handles, back, arms, hips, buttocks, thighs and knees. It's said to also treat signs of cellulite." That sounds great!!!!
You go girl! You look awesome, love the white outfit!
You look absolutely gorgeous! Your results are awesome and your only 6 days PO?! WOW!
You look fantastic! Thanks for sharing. I, too, am so excited not see rolls when I look down!!
Just saw your hot photos in the white bikini and white skirt! You look HOT! :)
Way to go, mama of 3 !!!!
OMGosh girl!!! You look amazing!!! Your surgeon did awesome! How exciting!!!
Thank you, thank you! I'm so happy with my surgeon I think he did me awesomely too!!