Severe Pain from Dysport - Danville, CA

This is the 3rd time I have used dysport. Never...

This is the 3rd time I have used dysport. Never previously with problems. My appt. was at 11:00 and from the moment of injection I have been in pain. I felt a flood of nausea come over me and had heart palpitations. I literally thought I was going to pass out. I have had an intense headache 5+ hours. I went online to see if others had this type of reaction and was surprised at all the info I wished I had read beforehand. My eyes were totally swollen and my forehead has knots at the injection sites. What really is bothersome (besides all the PAIN) is that in researching thru RealSelf I see that Dr. Sonia Badreshia-Bansal owner of this practice has commmented on RealSelf "to only have a certified dermatologist or board plastic surgeon do this procedure". Yet, an RN from her practice was the one administering the dysport. ??? My other two treatments were NOT from this practice. This was an amazon deal so I only pd $159.00 for a $340.00 value. Should have known better.
Bay Area Dermatologist

Just spoke w/office and they want me to come in. There is excessive fluid all around the area she injected for crows feet on both eyes. Still knots in area injected on forehead. There is no way this is linked to anything other then the dysport injections.

I'm glad to hear you are going to be seen. I'll be hoping it goes well and that everything smooths out from here for you.

How are you doing now? Have you called the doctors office, or seen another doctor to get checked out just to rule out any other possible medical issues?