Amazing Practice! - Danville, CA

I first met Dr. Sonia about four years ago after...

I first met Dr. Sonia about four years ago after seeing her on KRON 4. I called and made a consultation for laser liposuction. Dr. Sonia spent a good amount of time with me consulting me about the procedure and then I even met Dr. Bansal the same day. Dr. Sonia was so informative and made me feel so comfortable that soon after I scheduled my procedure. Since then I have used Dr. Sonia for a possible skin cancer on my lip and she quickly got me in and took care of it. She is always so caring and personable. I have also used Jeff for botox, juvederm and laser treatments...he is also amazing. I have used Linda for facials and she is the best there is. I have also had three procedures done by Dr. Bansal and he is a true artist at plastic surgery. I am so glad I called and met with Dr. Sonia four years ago and in turn met an amazing office for both dermatology and plastic surgery. I will never go anywhere else and have referred many, many friends and family and will continue to do so. Everyone has been more than happy with them!
Bay Area Dermatologist

Thank you so much for sharing your opinion about your doctor.

I would love to add your experience to the Mini Lift community, but it would be helpful if you could provide some more detail about your experience with your procedure/treatment. I suggest adding before and after photos - optional of course, so that other community members can use your review as a guide throughout their journey.

Ready to add an update now? Click here to add more detail to your review to be part of the Mini Lift community today.