Amazing Practice! - Danville, CA

I first met Dr. Sonia about four years ago after...

I first met Dr. Sonia about four years ago after seeing her on KRON 4. I called and made a consultation for laser liposuction. Dr. Sonia spent a good amount of time with me consulting me about the procedure and then I even met Dr. Bansal the same day. Dr. Sonia was so informative and made me feel so comfortable that soon after I scheduled my procedure. Since then I have used Dr. Sonia for a possible skin cancer on my lip and she quickly got me in and took care of it. She is always so caring and personable. I have also used Jeff for botox, juvederm and laser treatments...he is also amazing. I have used Linda for facials and she is the best there is. I have also had three procedures done by Dr. Bansal and he is a true artist at plastic surgery. I am so glad I called and met with Dr. Sonia four years ago and in turn met an amazing office for both dermatology and plastic surgery. I will never go anywhere else and have referred many, many friends and family and will continue to do so. Everyone has been more than happy with them!
Bay Area Dermatologist