Cool Sculpting -Danville, CA

I am a mom of 3 in my 40s weighing about 122lb...

I am a mom of 3 in my 40s weighing about 122lb starting to look for anti aging everything. I stumbled upon coolsculpting one day and realized how much love handles I actually had when I grabbed onto my sides and saw bra bulges.
I have post baby stomach SKIN - which, one of the clinics told me was possible to treat with coolsculpting (they suggested after a 2 minute consultation, 2 small applicators for sides, one big applicator for stomach). I had to get a 2nd opinion because I really wondered about whether or not skin would disappear. There's no way, according to elite md spa- who suggested I do 4 smalls on sides only.

I am currently sitting on the bed getting both sides of 'love handles' suctioned and frozen as I write this. The initial shock of suction was really surprising as it grabs almost 5-6 inches do your skin in. Unlike some other reviewers, I am not comfortable enough to fall asleep with 10 minutes remaining.

They took off the first set and OUCH it does hurt for about 2 minutes as you thaw out, keep massaging as this apparently kills more fat cells!

Now I'm getting the backside and its is overlapping some of the first treatment, I'm thinking double whammy will give a better results so we shall see.....

Elite MD spa combines an ultra sound massage 2 weeks after the procedure which does not kill fat cells but shrinks them, I like the sounds of additional treatment to help cool sculpting that they offer.

Immediately after the first treatment

Almost 2 weeks past

Itchiness and sensitive ness has now subdued but its been a sensitive two weeks with Spanx wearing for 10 days. Skin around the area is still numb to touch but the bruising is gone. I honestly don't see any difference, though my mind might be thinking my pants are fitting better. I don't think I see a difference so here is a photo.

After vazer

It's been about 2.5 weeks and here are my before and after vazer

Vazer experience

I had my vazer done yesterday and was pretty excited, except the vazer got pretty hot on my belly that I was apparently done after 20 minutes.. Instead of an hour. So I felt a bit cheated but my belly was shocked with the sudden heat. I honestly don't see an enormous amount of change.. Seriously, is this really going to work out in the end??? @:@?

not sure if the change is dramatic

husband says i'm definitely narrower, I can't see it but then my clothes are for sure looser around where I was cool sculpted.

as for the follow ups from eliteMD spa, no one ever called once for any kind of a check up following my appointments. my before photos are laying around in the office somewhere. I won't be returning to eliteMD.
EliteMDspa

Elite MD spa - spent almost 2 hours answering my initial questions. However, no follow up phone calls. Staff seemed wonderful to get your business, I have not met any doctors as my procedures were done by assistants. They definitely holds you for a great consultation but absolutely fizzle out once you sign on to receive treatment.