Went in for Minor Scaring Left with in the Worst Condition my Face Has EVER Been in - Danville, CA

I went to Elite MD hoping to get rid of some old...

I went to Elite MD hoping to get rid of some old acne scars. I started first with ALL of their products and a facial. I kept the instructions in the same drawer as my products and used them exactly as instructed to. I came back in for a couple of peels and laser to get rid of the scars my face started to break-out I went back in for another facial and peel still my break-out only worsen. I have NEVER had clusters of white heads all over my face! I travel for work and wrapped a scarf around my face the whole time! I was so embarrassed my face was peeling, scarring, swollen, full of white and black heads, I was miserable like this for over a month. I came back from my trip and made another appt. I had injections, antibiotics, more products, chemical peels, vitamin a peel, mask, and an extraction. After Thousands of dollars later and months of torture and embarrassment I am left with pimples all over and discolored skin. My face looks like I have a beard all around my mouth and chin is discolored!

At this point I would do anything just to go back to the way my skin was before I ever walked in to Elite MD. Every treatment that was done here was advised and recommended from the staff at Elite MD. I did everything they recommended... How could this happen my boyfriend looked at me this morning and the first thing he said is how sorry he was that this has happened to me. The fact that he looks at me and feels sorry really put a dint in my self esteem. I'm not myself I've never felt so insecure.

Very disappointed.