Aging Gracefully - Dalton, GA

At 53 I was noticing more wrinkles and sagging...

At 53 I was noticing more wrinkles and sagging around my jaw line. Nothing serious but I wanted to nip it before anything I did was noticeable. Dr. Williams did a wonderful job. People that know me want to know what it is I am doing to stay so young so nothing drastic enough to be asked if I had surgery. I am very pleased. The pain was minimal, only a couple of pain pills needed the first couple of days. I was back at work in a week. I highly recommend Dr. Williams. I have never encountered a better experience where needles were concerned. Every single person on his staff are professional and genuinely concerned about your well being. His staff are the only medical associates that have given me a personal cell phone number to call anytime that I had a question or concern. I love them all and will trust Dr. Williams and his staff with any future nip tucks that I may consider.
Dalton Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Williams is meticulous. Nothing is perfect but he gets close enough to perfection. He is personable and made me feel very at ease. He is confident and honest. If he felt that what I was asking for was too much or too less he let me know.