It Works Body Wrap - Dallas, TX

I just ordered my wraps. I've been hearing it...

I just ordered my wraps. I've been hearing it works and doesn't on some ppl. I have 3 kids im usually 118 lbs but after my last baby last july can't seem to get rid of little pudge I have (I'm 126)very slight but I want to look as close to before I had him. Since I just ordered my wraps from a friend distributor she's over- nighting me a free wrap. She is also a mother of 3 and had lost a lot of weight. I heard you should drink A LOT of water. So ill be taking some before pics and after pics after each wrap. Really hope it works so I can get some for my mom :)

"it works" body wrap

I just did my second wrap heres some pics. I do see some change.

Does look good! How long do your results last? How long do you keep the wrap on for?
Now that you've tried a couple wraps and have had some time to think about it, do you think they work?
For me, they did not work at all. A complete waste of money. I used them faithfully for 5 months, hoping I would see a change. Nope! I finally got smart and cancelled
Bummer!  I'm testing them out and doing a review right now too and have seen zero change as well.  Do you want me to change your review worth it rating from "not sure" to "not worth it"?
-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

can u use these on arms i heard they sell them for the face as well
I don't see why you couldn't try
Yes you can use them on your arms, thighs, backflab and it works great on toning the neck.
CAN U USE THES ON YOUR ARM LIKE I HAVE FAT BET WEEN MY BOOB ARM LIKE ARMPIT FATT
Yes! Anywhere from chin down, we have facials also
My friend used them on her G cups and it smoothed out her skin and she was very happy with the results
Great pictures! I definitely see some good results! I hope you feel good about having used the wraps!
-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

Thanks, I did drink a lot of water that day. But I don't normally drink so much water. I didn't know it was for the whole 72 hours I will be doing my second wrap today. So pics coming soon
-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

I was a little wider so I used two wraps the first time and cut off a piece to put on my chi neck because I wanted to tone up for my class reunion. I didn't notice anything in 24 hours and in 26 hours my skin was looking firmer. The third day I aptly started to see dimpling on my abs.