Getting Scared - Dallas, TX

A little about myself I'm a mother of 2 wonderful...

A little about myself I'm a mother of 2 wonderful children. After my first children I got extreme stretch marks that are so ugly to look at. I gained so much weight with her. Went from being 95 lbs to 140. I lost the weight in about 1 year and keep it off until I got pregnant with baby # 2. After him I really could lose the weight like I wanted to. Plus it doesn't help that I'm only 5 ft tall. Anyhow, I have wanted a TT for 7 years now but have been way to scared. The hubby finally said it was time plus I'm getting a BA as well. I was so excited at first now my emotional have gone up and down since I scheduled the surgery. My biggest fear is not waking up from the surgery and my family not having me. Had everyone else had this fear? I'm a healthily 34 yr old but you just never know. Plus I think I might be getting a cold. Calling dr tomorrow to see if I can get meds so I don't have to postpone the surgery.

Today has been a bit emotional for me and I...

Today has been a bit emotional for me and I haven't even had the TT and BA yet. I'm scared, nervous, getting a cold and excited all at the same time

But I'm fully prepared. Dinners ready for 2 weeks after, all meds filled and helpers ready to stay with me.

5 days til the flat side!!
Thanks ladies. I'm so glad I found this site. All the stories have helped me ease my mind alittle. I can't wait to look flat again. Two more days to go. Yeah.
Good luck you will do just fine. Just ask us if you need to know anything we are here for ya. And you will look fabulous.
It's normal to have multiple feelings but you will be fine! 5 days will go by in a flash and on day 6 you will be super hot! Hang in there Evi!

So going to have a big dinner tonight since I have...

So going to have a big dinner tonight since I have to be on a clear diet all day tomorrow and then the bowel prep...boo to that!! Lol. So my emotions about being scared of not making through surgery has now shifted to worried about the pain. My ps wants me off pain killers at noon the day after surgery. Seems like he wants to torture me but says it will be better. His theory is the pain meds cause swelling and bloating which can ultimately cause more pain and discomfort. So here's to finally be able to look like my old self.
Lol bowel prep is no joke. Good luck hun. See ya on the flat side.
Tjuana...thank you. Can't wait to be flat again!!!
His methods work!! I promise! So excited for you :) Stay close to home tomorrow -- that bowel prep works!

I'm home with all drain and bind and pain pump. I...

I'm home with all drain and bind and pain pump. I have to say I had a rough day after surgery with the MR (he found and fixed a hernia and the extended Tt and ba but day 2 I was much better. Can't take off my binder so only and ugly pic.
So glad to hear from you!! Glad you made it to the flat side :) Everyday you will feel a little better and a little stronger... It's great when you lose the pain pump and the drains. Take care!
I go tomorrow for a bl and tt. Feel better and as far as pain meds go that doesn't sound right to me. So if you are in pain that can't be controlled by Tylenol or Motrin. You are gonna have to demand them. I have researched this procedure ALOT and have never heard of that. Everybody is different ex my girlfriend gets loopy for one pain pill and I can take two and I'm fine. Please take care of yourself and remember doctors are human. Go with your body. Happy healing
Really no pain pills after one day, ouch that is rough. Happy healing.

Got overwhelmed today and couldn't stop crying....

Got overwhelmed today and couldn't stop crying. But got pain pump remove and one drain gets removed tomorrow.
How are you doing today? Your pic looks good! Did you get all of your drains out?
I still have one which comes out Monday. Boo but doing better. When did you start driving? I'm nervous to drive but Jennifer said she was driving at 4 days.
What time will you be there Monday? I have an 8:30 appt - we could say hi :)

Going on an adventure...my son had a soccer...

Going on an adventure...my son had a soccer tournament this weekend so I decided to get out for a game. A hour drive there and back. Wish me luck!!
Good luck. You look awesome hope you are feeling better today. It gets easier hun.
I didn't take them off, bc it's so hard to get it tight like it needs to be!! Just wait til you get your compression gear - holy cow!! Talk about tight! Good luck on your outing today :) I look forward to meeting you tomorrow!

Today has been a bad day. I'm so over the cg feels...

Today has been a bad day. I'm so over the cg feels so tight and uncomfortable. I had to do everything for the kids for the last two days because my hubby has a stomach bug on top of trying not to get sick from him. Wash hands wash hands. Clean anything with Clorox wipes over and over and over. I'm tired.
Keep your head up trust me it will get easier with time. I understand I still get overwhelmed at times but nothing like before. :)

Today has been better I had my parents come back...

Today has been better I had my parents come back over because I've been doing everything for two days since my hubby had the stomach bug...including caring for him. I also calle the doctor Because my right hip is super swollen and she said I could take off the corset for a little while but leave the foam and binder on...it feel better because that corset was so so tight I couldn't breathe. Didn't realize I would be in the foam this long so I didn't have enough yoga pants so I went shopping today for some more. If you plan on surgery with doctor white he has a very strong about keeping the foam and binder on at all times and for a really long time so lots of yoga pants for months. Anyways, I get to take off the binder tomorrow of the first time in 3 three day for my twice a week 8 min shower!! Happy about that.

Po day 17. I'm feeling pretty good over all. I...

Po day 17. I'm feeling pretty good over all. I do have a love hate relationship with my cgs. It feels weird without them just for the 8 mins I can take them off for (only twice a week). Got the Bb stitches and boob stitches out today and my bb looks amazing. I have energy but I'm drinking an ensure a day still and a vit c packet. Super super swollen still though and can't wear my old jeans yet.
Ouch on the band aid injury!! You weren't kidding when you said your skin was raw :( When do you go back and get rid of your foam layer? You will feel better then!! On the plus side, you look really great in your PO day 21 pictures :) So excited for you! Let's have lunch when I get back from Disney!
I go Thursday. I hope that they take this foam off. I still have the original nasty one. Jennifer was out the last time I went and dr white didn't give me a new one. I also have a rash where the pain pump was. I called today and Jennifer said its not usual but some ppl get a reaction from the tape that held the tubes in...3 weeks later? Seems weird but we'll see. Good luck this weekend.

Po 1 month. Went to the doctor today and got to...

Po 1 month. Went to the doctor today and got to remove the foam and binder. Thank god. Was moved to the bodysuit and corset. Feeling super tight in the new cg. Also, got to move to new bra. Size 32 e. what?? I don't think they are that big. But I can see them now that the multiple layers are gone. Lol. Also, got a stitch cut out on the back side and got a bb plug. Feeling great. Down 7 lbs and still swollen on lower part of tummy.
You look fabulous!! Congrats!!
Btw...love the dress!!
Thank u.

9 months PO

Feeling mostly back to normal. But only recently started doing and again and I've been swollen. I haven't been to sore though which is a plus. Alittle disappointed that I have to go back for lipo on my hips. I've been working out like crazy and I can't lose them at all. My doctor said before surgery I probably would need it done but I didn't want to believe him. Wish he would of done it at the same time.

9 months

Hi!you look beautifull!I must say looking at your pre pics I wouldn't mind if my tum couldve even looked like that.:-)enjoy your beautifull tummy
Did you use any treatment for your scars? It looks invisible!! Also, does your BB go in so you can't see scars? I'm 3 months and my bb still looks like yours at 3 weeks! You look sooo amazing!!!!
You look amazing. So glad for you. I am doing Meso on above my incision. Hopefully that will take care of a fat pocket that I have. Take care girl.

Feeling pretty good

It's been 14 months post op. Working out like crazy. Still get super sore in the abs after a hardcore ab workout.
You look awesome!
I'm thrilled with my results and I think you look wonderful. Dr. White suggested I wait on Lipo and I trusted his judgement but still may consider it in the future. Best of luck on your continuing journey.
wow great results!
Dallas Plastic Surgeon

Dr. White and his team are amazing. He is the most well prepared plastic surgeon I've ever heard of. He has you fully prepared for everything from before surgery (getting the right pillows and meds) to after surgery (knowing what position and angles to sit and lay in for less swelling) It's been a hard recovery and will be a long recovery but I'm sure I will look amazing. He even repaired my hernia that he found when he was in there. Looking forward to this amazing body to come.