Started Sculptra Treatments for Acne Scars and Some Loss of Collagen in my Temples

I did the activeFX laser a few months ago with...

i did the activeFX laser a few months ago with subcision and restylane. it definitely improved the look and texture of my skin, but not enough! i see people with perfect poreless and unscarred skin and i get soooo jealous. a few months ago i also started getting perlane fillers to plump up my cheeks and really love the way it makes my cheekbones look.
my dr then suggested scupltra treatments because i would be the perfect candidate for it for loss of collagen and also for the acne scarring. so here are some befores, a few afters and i will keep this updated for anyone who is interested in what sculptra did for someone trying to fix acne scars.
1 vial total-8 syringes with multiple stabbings from each syringe....

Ok on my way to get my second treatment!!! Ugh took a Xanax because it DOES hurt!!!ag

On my way for second treatment are my before photos. Try not to gag at my pics lol I'll do the immediate after.

Lidocaine on face 2nd treatment

Ok I'll have this lidocaine on my face and then ill post post op pics!

Lidocaine

Immediately after 2nd treatment

Not as painful as first time but definitely uncomfortable.

3 days after 2nd treatment

Still swollen and I never bruise. Still a bit tender in the temples but overall great!

save your money….

I've spent almost 3k so far and had 3 treatments. i havent seen ANY improvement whatsoever. maybe you guys that are reading this will hopefully get better results, but i wish i had saved my money and spent it on chemical peels or dermrollers…this treatment is expensive, uncomfortable and i didnt see the anticipated results so i cannot recommend this.

one month after 3rd treatment.

ok so yeah, i may have spoke too soon. i am starting to see some very subtle changes. be aware that this is not a treatment you will see results from right away minus the initial swelling. BE PATIENT!!!! he showed me that my temples HAVE indeed filled out and my face just looks different. my skin is far from perfect and it never will be what i want but its as good as its gonna get! i am going in for another sculptra treatment feb 3 along with one vial of perlane in my cheeks. if you have any questions, please feel free to ask!!!

unfair with makeup...

ok i forgot about the 2 pics i took yesterday morning. NO makeup and flat lighting. i need some better ones but this shows the tone and kinda the texture but more importantly you can see the shape is a little different.

meh...not worth it.

not worth the money, time and discomfort spent on this procedure...
Dallas Facial Plastic Surgeon

I love this Dr. He is caring, knowledgable and I would not go to anyone else when it comes to fixing my face! His staff is amazing too and I HIGHLY recommend.