New Nose, Here I Come! - Dallas, TX

So like a lot of the people that decide on a nose...

So like a lot of the people that decide on a nose job, I've wanted one since I was a teenager when my nose seemed to get much bigger than the rest of my face. I've always associated nose jobs with lots of pain and I hate pain so I've avoided it but I turned 33 this year and thought, "You only live once!".

I researched my butt off and came across Dr. Cochran's name numerous times and went ahead and made a face to face consultation at the beginning of December...

Dr. Cochran came across as caring, confident and had me convinced after he showed me the 3D images LOL (I saw the after image and I was so happy and excited I made the appointment as soon as the consultation was over).
He decided on a closed rhinoplasty and said it should be a simple procedure since all he is doing is filing down the tip and the cartilage/bone.
I have decided to keep updated pics along with my recovery since I think reviews are almost pointless unless you have some sort of visual record and I want to help as many people with their decisions as I can. If you have ANY questions, please feel free to ask.

It's exactly ONE WEEK before surgery date and I had my blood taken today. The reality is definitely starting to set in and I am getting a little anxious and nervous. I emailed him and asked him if it was possible to make my nose just a little smaller and they said POSSIBLY, but they dont want to veer too far off from the 3D image so we shall see.

Ok so i am now at home and have been for a couple...

ok so i am now at home and have been for a couple of hours....i went in at 630 am and they had me fill out some paperwork etc and then took me to back and started the IV and gave me an anti nausea pill. the nurse was awesome, she was very gentle and it didnt hurt at all.
i was able to speak to the anesthesiologist also and finally, Dr. Cochran stopped in and told me what to expect, and I asked if he could make it a bit smaller (closer to my face in general) and he agreed he would try.
I have to say that I was very nervous!!! I don't even remember being knocked out, and the next thing i know i am waking up in recovery with NO NAUSEA and MINIMAL PAIN!!!!
Now, i'm a bit of a weenie and have a low tolerance for pain and on a scale of 1-10, the pain is maybe 3-4 and hasnt gotten passed 4 so far...i do have a really bad sore throat which stinks but other than that, i am fine.

Day 4 Is exactly like day 3.....lots of swelling...

Day 4
Is exactly like day 3.....lots of swelling the bruising is about the same, maybe less. I feel like a bloated greasy pig. I think I may be coming down with a cold too.

Day 5. I somehow caught the flu. Going to dr soon.

Day 5.
I somehow caught the flu. Going to dr soon.

REVISION TIME!!!!!

Nov 20, Revision rhino with Dr Cochran!! HOPE IT TURNS OUT AND I LOVE IT!!!!!

REVISION!!!!!!

I am having a revision done on November 20!!! Still using Dr Cochran for this and I hope that I will love the results!!!
Dallas Facial Plastic Surgeon