Not the Best - Dallas, TX

I chose Dr. Cochran because of his great bedside...

I chose Dr. Cochran because of his great bedside manner and very good reviews. He was very expensive (twice as much as the other two doctors I visited). He left the bridge of my nose too wide so he performed a second surgery which helped but I was still left with a ski jump on the end of my nose which I am very self conscious of. He was not willing to do anything more. I am not one of his success stories.
Dallas Facial Plastic Surgeon

So sorry to hear, Dr Richard Davis is in my opinion the best revision surgeon in the Country. Seen many in TX, cough cough, Chicago etc. He comes with years of experience and has in my opinion the right credentials . I believe its American board of facial and reconstructive surgery. You can be a "member" but that does not mean you are certified. Hope this helps and you end up with the best results.
Did he do 3D imaging on you?
No I don't think so. They took pictures from several angles and gave me a projection of what my nose could look like after surgery.
That's strange. He usually does 3D imaging on his patients from what I understand from his website and other re views. Are you feeling better about your nose now?
I think that is 3D imaging, they do that with all the patients hope you r better now. sometimes shape changes overtime. hope that s the case for you
-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

I'm curious what about this comment doesn't follow community guidelines? It seems like an honest posted by an in satisfied client. Is that not fair game on this site?
I am very curious too. I really would like to know what did have to say. any one read the post before it was deleted, i emailed Don39430 many time but no answer.
I am so sorry you went throug this but thanks for spreading the news. I don't personally like his noses.

Thank you for sharing on RealSelf!

Wow, so sorry to hear. Just goes to show doctors are definitely not a "one size fits all" answer for everyone. There is no such thing as a revision rhinoplasty guru... all have strengths and weaknesses and I am sorry he did not let you know in advance what his capabilities were.