Not the Best - Dallas, TX

I chose Dr. Cochran because of his great bedside...

I chose Dr. Cochran because of his great bedside manner and very good reviews. He was very expensive (twice as much as the other two doctors I visited). He left the bridge of my nose too wide so he performed a second surgery which helped but I was still left with a ski jump on the end of my nose which I am very self conscious of. He was not willing to do anything more. I am not one of his success stories.
Dallas Facial Plastic Surgeon

Did he do 3D imaging on you?
No I don't think so. They took pictures from several angles and gave me a projection of what my nose could look like after surgery.
That's strange. He usually does 3D imaging on his patients from what I understand from his website and other re views. Are you feeling better about your nose now?
-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

I'm curious what about this comment doesn't follow community guidelines? It seems like an honest posted by an in satisfied client. Is that not fair game on this site?
I am so sorry you went throug this but thanks for spreading the news. I don't personally like his noses.

Thank you for sharing on RealSelf!

Wow, so sorry to hear. Just goes to show doctors are definitely not a "one size fits all" answer for everyone. There is no such thing as a revision rhinoplasty guru... all have strengths and weaknesses and I am sorry he did not let you know in advance what his capabilities were.