Finally a Nose That I Love - Dallas, TX

My nose fell into the bulbous and asymmetrical tip...

My nose fell into the bulbous and asymmetrical tip bucket, and I was told time and time again that it was a ‘difficult nose’. After the first surgery, I still had a bulbous and asymmetrical nose (albeit smaller), but the worst of it was there was a loss of support in the nasal walls which created breathing issues. Needless to say, I was very hesitant to go for a second surgery, and was constantly asking myself – What if it gets worse????

There was minimal bruising and a few days of swelling after surgery. Nothing horrible, but I definitely was out of commission for the first 4 days. The splints came out one week after surgery and wow was my nose swollen!! Even with the swelling I could see that the bulb was gone, the tip was symmetrical and I could breath without my nostrils sucking in. The thing I appreciated most about Dr. Cochran is how he set my expectations. He told me: your nose is going to be very swollen – it was. It will look huge right now – it did. The swelling will start to go down in the next few weeks, but will be around for 3-4 months, and with my nose will probably continue for over a year.

I’m now 2 ½ weeks post surgery. My nose still feels huge, and isn’t particularly photogenic but I can tell the swelling is coming down. I feel better every single day – even on the days where the swelling isn’t even – this too is normal. I can’t wait until I reach the 4 month mark ?

Dr. Cochran essentially reconstructed my nose to make it work better and look fabulous. All he does is noses, and that alone speaks volumes. He is definitely worth a consultation for those searching for a surgeon.

Dec 2 Update: It's now been 3 1/2 weeks since...

Dec 2 Update: It's now been 3 1/2 weeks since surgery and already I've noticed significant reduction in the swelling. Patience is definitely a virtue! For photos and more details on my experience, visit my blog at lyndenrowe.wordpress.com.
Dallas Facial Plastic Surgeon

After going through a less than satisfactory primary rhinoplasty three years ago, I started the quest for a revision rhinoplasty surgeon. It took hours and hours of research along with numerous consultations to find the right person - Dr. Cochran. He and his whole team at the Gunter Center are amazing! When I first learned of Dr. Cochran I started reading the reviews, and they were all positive. That initially got me suspicious. Nobody is THAT good, I thought. But hey, I also figured it was worth a consultation and see for myself. The consultation took between 1-1.5 hours, included 3D imaging (DON’T have surgery without one), a thorough exam of my nose and lots of information sharing. Dr. Cochran was patient, caring and was incredibly specific. The approach was: lets work together on what you want your nose to look like, then we’ll talk about how we can make it happen. After returning back home to Bermuda, knowing I had found my guy, surgery was booked.