Permanent Eyeliner Dissappeared After a Week! - Dallas, TX

I didn't have a terrible experience as some on...

I didn't have a terrible experience as some on this sight did! The tech was AWESOME, had a soothing voice, relaxing music in the background, and it took about 2 hrs. The pain was minimal, just a little discomfort from holding still that long. I took Benadryl and Tylenol before the treatment, but didn't breathe nor did I eat enough to take them. So I passed out after she was done...all that aside, the experience was fine. But even though I followed her aftercare advice, the ink disappeared after about 5 days. Nothing, nada, zilch! I really, really want to get them re-done, but need some recommendations for my area please! I don't want to do this a second time and it not take :(

Sounds as if the tech did not penetrate the skin deeply enough. You should give her an opportunity to perform your perfection visit, as it's vital to the outcome and longevity of your eyeliner. Unlike body tattooing, PMU must be layered into the skin in two sessions. Communicate to her what happened. It could be that she offered a Groupon to gain more experience, as she may be new at PMU.
She's been doing it almost 20 years. That was one of the main reasons I purchased the groupon. I did ask why she would offer that if she had so much experience, and found that she'd just moved from Colorado and wanted to get the word out.
I am not a big fan of Groupons, I think it cheapens a brand, and places doubt in the mind of the consumer. Case in point, it made you wonder how competent she was. That said, it's possible that after your second visit you will see better results. There can be so many factors effecting your outcome. Needle configuration may have been too big, number of passes could have been too many or too few, skin depth, aftercare ointment, etc etc etc....Can you at least see evidence of lash enhancement? Are you looking in a magnified mirror? I'm sure you are pretty frustrated, but just communicate with her, I'm sure she will stand by her work.
Beaus Clinical Skin Care

Unfortunately, found them through Groupon, and didn't do as much research as I probably should've. She is an awesome lady, and made me feel very comfortable. But I didn't think the ink going away would be an issue since I have 3 other tattoos and no problems with those.