5 More Days- Till my Facelift - Dallas, TX

I am nervous and excited! Can't wait! This is the...

I am nervous and excited! Can't wait! This is the biggest elective surgery that I have ever had! I will be off work for 2 weeks. I will be under general for 7 to 8 hours. I have done a lot of research and I am ready. Everyday I look in the mirror and imagine how different I think I will look. I am 48, I will be 49 in 2 weeks. I am having a Brow lift, upper and lower eyelids and a lower facelift and neck lift and ear lobe repair. It is going to be Thursday, April 25th and I will stay overnight for one night.

I am so excited. But nervous at the same time.

Getting better everyday!

It's been harder to heal because I am a seller. Mainly my eyes. They thought they might have to do a revision on the lower lids. But thankfully after taking steroid eye drops for the last 10 day I won't be needing it. My eye swelling went down a bunch. I look way better. We will look at them again in a month to make sure. Take a look at my newest before and after pic that I just posted.

Oop's

Swelled not Seller
Dallas Plastic Surgeon

I had a breast augmentation done by him 5 years ago and he did great work. So I chose him again for the face, eyes and neck.