10 Supplies for your Facelift Recovery
By Angiemcc on 11 Mar 2013
Here's a list of supplies you might find helpful while you're healing from your facelift.
If you have any to share, please add them in the comments section.
- Frozen gel packs or peas
- Your prescriptions, plus a pad of paper and pen to write down when you've last taken your meds
- Extra wound dressing, gauze and bandages
- Balms, ointments or creams for incisions
- Washcloths and towels
- Magazines, books, movies, or whatever will help pass the time while you're resting
- A recovery zone that includes a recliner or bed/sofa with lots of pillows to prop yourself upright
- Shirts, sweats, or sweaters that open in front
- Liquids and soft and low sodium foods
I hope this helps!