The Way I See Me

Hello, I'm a mother of three beautiful children. I...

Hello, I'm a mother of three beautiful children. I love my family but bringing those little babies into the world has done its damage. I always wanted to have my breast augmented due to their unevenness. I used to wish for a tumor or even worse so I could justify having them fixed. It always bothered me and I have asked my husband several times to get them "done". He has no problem and therefore doesn't see it as a big deal, but understands why I do. I delivered all of my children by cesarean section and that has taken its toll as well. I decided to get fit after my last child and have been successful in completing my goal. I quit smoking in 2010! That was first on the list and I successfully lost my baby weight and I am now in better shape than I have ever been. I am happy, healthy, spiritually right and my life couldn't be better. I am finally ready to make my outside match my inside! Couldn't be in a better place in my marriage or family. This just feels so right. I'm so excited! Let the countdown begin....

Doing better than expected! Pain is much less than...

Doing better than expected! Pain is much less than I thought. However, I hate being on limited weight restrictions and this binder. I'm starting to see the results that I had hoped for and while the surgery lasted way longer than I thought it would and some slight diversions were made in our pre-op plan the end result is much better than I had hoped already. Loving things so far and wishing for a speedy uneventful recovery.

New pic, day 15. Glue is coming off, still some...

New pic, day 15. Glue is coming off, still some pretty significant swelling in Lowe abd, and flanks but looking good! So excited!
Dallas Plastic Surgeon

Lookin good girl!
You look great!!
Thanks, feel pretty good, too!
Fantastic!!! I love that sports bra. Where did you buy it?
Walmart, like $12! Good deal, I could use a bigger cup, but only comes in a D. Not bad for the money.
Look awesome!
you look great! :)
So glad for you. You are looking great!
Thanks
did you have a lift or just implants? What size - thanks!
Lift on right with 200cc moderate profile plus mentor silicone gel implant under the muscle. No lift on left, 400 cc moderate profile plus mentor silicone gel under the muscle with scoring in tissue to correct tuberous breast. 6+ hrs on breast alone! But they are as close to perfect as I can be. They are almost identical now. Very happy with my results.
you look awesome!
You do look awesome! Don't you love bending over and that zero tummy hang? I must do that half a dozen times a day. It's almost like I can't believe my eyes. Yay!!
I love that even with this binder and swelling when I sit and and then stand I DO NOT have to hike my pants up over the fat belly hanging. Ahh it's the little things.
Ah ha... I see the red now. My whole stomach was like that the other day. It was because my binder was too tight. Once we loosened it up, the red disappeared. Maybe that's why??
I think that was the problem. I have loosened it and it seems to have helped. I think that the tissue is just so delicate it doesn't tolerate much pressure. Plus it's hard to tell when everything is numb! Otherwise my tummy looks great swelling is down and contours nicely. I'm so happy with the results.
You look great!!
Am, Just popped over to your review and your pics. I am almost 8 weeks out from my MM, and so happy. And, I am so happy for you. You look so great and your results will only continue to get better. Congrats on making this big step in your life!!
Beautiful!! :)
Wow, your incision looks super low. That's awesome!!! Here's hoping you have a quick and uneventful recovery :D

Thank you for starting your story on RealSelf! Here's a list of supplies you might want for recovery. Please keep us posted! You've worked hard and you deserve this transformation.