Scheduled for TT and BA - Dallas, TX

So I'm a 34 mother of 2 wonderful children but...

So I'm a 34 mother of 2 wonderful children but since I had my first child I gained so much weight and have tons of stretch marks. I think I could have live with the extra skin if I didn't have stretch marks. Anyhow, I've wanted a tummy tuck and bigger breast since my first child was born. Talking myself into has been the challenging part and my husband's blessing has been a part as well!! I think he in the last year has realized this is something that will make me feel better about who I am and comfortable going on our vacations to the beach every summer. At this point I'm a week away from surgery and I'm panicking. So nervous about the risks of surgery and being under so long. My biggest fear is not waking up from it. I can't imagine not seeing my family again. However, I want to be able to feel great about my body again. I remember before kids my mom would say enjoy your body while you can and of course I just laughing now I understand what she was talking about.

Not feeling a 100% today. Not sure if its the...

Not feeling a 100% today. Not sure if its the anxiety or I'm getting sick. Hoping the doctor doesn't postpone my surgery because I'm not sure I could keep feeling nervous and scared for another week! I have everything lined up already so I need to get back so that I can have this surgery Friday. Wish me luck.

Two days away and I'm finally posting before pics!

Two days away and I'm finally posting before pics!
Dallas Plastic Surgeon

Haven't had the surgery yet so some of the ratings don't apply at this time

How are you doing?
I'm on day 3 and it still sucks but yes the first 2 days were HELL! My doctor didn't send me home with an antibiotic. I stayed one night at the hospital and they gave them to me there I questioned this but I was told I couldn't get them. Also he wanted to give me 1 Percocet 5.325 to take every 6 hours. I had to fight to get 2 every four hours . My husband got more then that for a hernia. Also I had to ask for Valium cause I also was told no about that. I had 4 kids one being csection and one being 10lb 4 oz vaginal delivery and tore. I never felt this kind of pain! Hope your feeling better and look forward to not looking like a hunched witch :)

Thanks for starting your story on RealSelf! If it helps, the 'not waking up' fear is super common and everyone on this site that I've ever seen does wake up. :)

I hope this all is super smooth sailing for you.

Here's a list of supplies you might want to consider for recovery.

Please keep us posted!

Omg thank you so much for that comment. It really takes a lot off my heart just hearing you say everyone has awaken to the flat side. Now just worried abt the pain. Lol. But what we do to look and feel beautiful.