Drainless TT with Breast Lift and Implants - Dallas, TX

I am so excited I got this done! The pain and...

I am so excited I got this done! The pain and discomfort suck, but I know it gets better every day. I'm so glad I went with a PS that does the drainless technique. The drains are the biggest complaints I keep seeing. I still have pain from the stretching and from the incision area. My dr did a great job and did it very low. I feel like my body is so foreign when I look down. I guess it will be better when I can stand up straight and the scars fade. They are so red and scary right now. My most discomfort is from having to wear this wrap garment. I'm very tall and I don't think this was the best garment size for me it doesn't cover my entire abdomen and won't stay down low over my hips and down to the lowest part of my incision. I have to constantly be pulling it down. So frustrating. For the first few days it was over my hip and my hip was so swollen and looking crazy. After talking to the nurse, she told me to take it off and redo it lower. I was so uncomfortable. It was like that even at the surgery center. Anyways, that swelling has gone down now and I'm really excited about the results. I'Il post pics when I can figure out how to do it. Thanks for hearing my story!!

12 days PO

Ok, I'm 12days PO and doing great. Been off pain pills for 3 days now. Have driven a couple of times now too! Got some laundry done and did the dishes. I need to post some pics. My main complaint is having to wear this compression garment 24/7. I'm so uncomfortable and feel so fat in it. I know it's important, but still wishing this would hurry up.

The first pics were before pics and then 5 days post op

That pic I just posted was from day 5. I was about to have my first shower! It was amazing.

Post op day 11

Had to try on a bikini. You can see my scar under the bottoms. I'm sure that will flatten out in a few weeks.

More before pictures

Here are a couple more pre op pics. I will be adding more tomorrow.

Post op day 1

Pics from when I was in the room to stay for the after surgery.

Before op

More before pics

Day 13

Ok my stomach by the scar is sticking out bad. Hope this is all swelling and it goes flat. I'm very happy with how low the dr put my scar! I never wore these panties that often because they would roll down under my stomach! It was so disgusting! My scars from my lift are killing me. I hope they fade! I have Vit e cream on them in these pics. Anyways, I'm feeling great. Not a lot of pain at all. Hope I can stand up straight next week! :)

PO day 19

Ok. I see what y'all mean about the swelling. If I do too much I'm so uncomfortable and swollen. I get so tired these days too, but earlier in the week I was feeling so great and had ants in my pants. I guess I just over did it.

More day 19

Before pics

Here are my deflated boobs. I was wearing a 36b, but was maybe a small c? No clue. They were flap jacks.

Day 29

6 1/2 weeks PO

6 1/2 weeks PO

10 1/2 weeks PO

Here is my 10 1/2 week update. I still swell every day. I'm the skinniest in the mornings. I feel super tight and stiff at night and late afternoon. I have to say its getting better and better each week. I am SOOOOOOOO glad I did this. It is worth all the money and all the discomfort. :)

Almost 7 months

I feel great! The swelling is getting better and better. 5 months I could really see a difference with the swelling. I still have to watch my sodium. I work out all the time. I can pretty much do everything. I really need to start doing yoga for more flexibility. I'm trying to work off these extra pounds I gained over thanksgiving. Here are some pics I took this morning.

Almost 7 months continued.

More pics....

7 months

I forgot to tell y'all that at my 6 mo check up with my PS he gave me steroid shots all in my TT scar. It was raised and ugly. He also gave me a prescription for some bleaching cream that I haven't used much of. I need to get on that. Hope these scars turn thin and white, but even of they don't I'm so very very pleased with my results!! :)

11 months

Well, I'm 11 months in and sooooo happy I did this! I work out all the time. Can do everything. Push ups and chest work outs are uncomfortable I think because my implants are under the muscle. I still do them tho. My TT scar is still pretty dark. I go in next month to see my PS. I still have a dog ear on my left side. I heard it was painful to get fixed, but I'm still gonna do it. Going to be 40 on Tuesday. Eek!!!!! At least I will be celebrating on the beach in cancun! :) happy healing ladies!

11 months continued.

Here is a dress I'm contemplating wearing. I'm not sure I can pull it off. Very tight on my hips and butt and I'm so lumpy there! This is a contender for cancun! :)

11 months boobs

Here are my scars of my lift after 11 months.

11 months boobs