I am so excited I got this done! The pain and...

I am so excited I got this done! The pain and discomfort suck, but I know it gets better every day. I'm so glad I went with a PS that does the drainless technique. The drains are the biggest complaints I keep seeing. I still have pain from the stretching and from the incision area. My dr did a great job and did it very low. I feel like my body is so foreign when I look down. I guess it will be better when I can stand up straight and the scars fade. They are so red and scary right now. My most discomfort is from having to wear this wrap garment. I'm very tall and I don't think this was the best garment size for me it doesn't cover my entire abdomen and won't stay down low over my hips and down to the lowest part of my incision. I have to constantly be pulling it down. So frustrating. For the first few days it was over my hip and my hip was so swollen and looking crazy. After talking to the nurse, she told me to take it off and redo it lower. I was so uncomfortable. It was like that even at the surgery center. Anyways, that swelling has gone down now and I'm really excited about the results. I'Il post pics when I can figure out how to do it. Thanks for hearing my story!!

Hi, I just got fitted for compression garments today and she told me that it is very important that they fit right for your results. I would talk to your PS about it. There are different compression garments that they can get you. they should definitely cover the areas you had done (from what I can gather). Glad you find the experience worth it so far :-).
I know!! I went in for my post op check up yesterday morning and the nurse gave me a taller one. I feel so much better in this one and it actually stays in place better. I'm so glad they gave me another. I can't believe I was in the wrong size for an entire week. Ugh.

Thank you for posting your story so far! Here's a quick tutorial on posting photos. If you still need help, never hesitate to send me a PM.

Please keep us updated as you continue to heal. And I hope that compression garment gets more comfortable for you.

12 days PO

Ok, I'm 12days PO and doing great. Been off pain pills for 3 days now. Have driven a couple of times now too! Got some laundry done and did the dishes. I need to post some pics. My main complaint is having to wear this compression garment 24/7. I'm so uncomfortable and feel so fat in it. I know it's important, but still wishing this would hurry up.

The first pics were before pics and then 5 days post op

That pic I just posted was from day 5. I was about to have my first shower! It was amazing.

Post op day 11

Had to try on a bikini. You can see my scar under the bottoms. I'm sure that will flatten out in a few weeks.

More before pictures

Here are a couple more pre op pics. I will be adding more tomorrow.

Post op day 1

Pics from when I was in the room to stay for the after surgery.

Before op

More before pics

U look sensational! Congrats :0)
Thanks! I'm gonna try to take more pics and post. I think I'm going to be disappointed with myself. I haven't been taking any pictures!

Day 13

Ok my stomach by the scar is sticking out bad. Hope this is all swelling and it goes flat. I'm very happy with how low the dr put my scar! I never wore these panties that often because they would roll down under my stomach! It was so disgusting! My scars from my lift are killing me. I hope they fade! I have Vit e cream on them in these pics. Anyways, I'm feeling great. Not a lot of pain at all. Hope I can stand up straight next week! :)

You look fantastic! Your scar will definetely flatten out with time..mine is completely flat out and I am 11wks po. I had a ba, tt with lipo of the flanks. BTW, how many cc's and what type of implant did you end up getting? Happy healing!
Thanks luckymom!!! Ok. I liked the 325 so since he was going under muscle with silicone he bumped it up to 350. However, he said he had trouble with my right one and Had to put 375 in just that one. (Which was my bigger one in the first place) The glue is coming off my TT scar and maybe by next week I can start using the silicone gel strips he had me purchase. I've already started using the ones on by boobs. I'm having one of those days where I feel ugly. We took some pics this morning and I don't know if I want to post them yet. Maybe I'll try again tomorrow.....
You look great. Congrats on the new you. Your excess above your scar should go away, however if not you can get a revision. I had to have a revision at 6 months po because mine was still too poofy. The revision was not as bad as the original. Even before the revision my tummy was 100 times better than before so maybe I was being too picky! Take care and God bless.

PO day 19

Ok. I see what y'all mean about the swelling. If I do too much I'm so uncomfortable and swollen. I get so tired these days too, but earlier in the week I was feeling so great and had ants in my pants. I guess I just over did it.

More day 19

I hear you about the ants in the pants. I had a BR/TT 2 weeks ago and just late last week started to feel house bound. My mind wants me to be out and about and getting things done but my body doesnt agree with me. I also hate the CG garment and have taken it off a few times to breathe. Its hard to wear when it is so warm outside. Are you wearing a CG 24/7 still? I cheated the other night and slept well without one.
You look awesome!! I really tried to go w/ a PS that did the no drain TT, but had to go with the one Dr. that was recommended the most (that does not do that :( ! I will have to suffer thru it, but will be worth it if my results turn out like yours!! Just gorgeous!
btw, what size bra were you before the sx?

Before pics

Here are my deflated boobs. I was wearing a 36b, but was maybe a small c? No clue. They were flap jacks.

You did!?!?!?!?). No! I'm scared. I wear it 24/7! My nurse said I shouldn't go for more than 30 min without or I'll undo all my results. How did it feel? I'm still sleeping with 10 pillows. I have to drug myself every night so I can sleep. I want to sleep on my side so bad and with just a t shirt on and no bra. Sigh. 2 more weeks!
Ok. I posted the gross pics. Ugh. 36 b or c. Pretty much a b.

Day 29

Hey I love your out come !!! You look FABULOUS :) I go tomorrow for my 1 week post op. I can't wait to get this tape off & cleaned up. I also had the no drain tummy tuck. I am hoping to end up with full D to small DD. I will try & post more ics to
Pictures tomorrow or the next day. Please keep posting pictures of youself I just love to see the transformation so freaking awesome !!!
Aureliah, I think your after pics look a lot like mine. I thought so the other day when I was on your page. Do you? Ok, I'll go try to take some pics. My husband takes better ones. I'll be 7 weeks on Monday and I haven't done pics since day 29! I'm so bad!

6 1/2 weeks PO

6 1/2 weeks PO

Oh my god Tx you have an amazing figure, you must be very happy :) your results to me are one of the best I've seen! You look very balanced and natural, I need to shift a few pounds now (wanna look like you) although I am a bit older ;) Would be great to see an upto date pic? Did you still swell at 4 wks post op? Is it true the scars get worse before they get better? Hope you doing as well as you look x
Thank you so much lubylu! That is so nice! Yes! I still swell everyday. It's not as bad now. I'll try to take some pics today or tomorrow morning. I'm skinnier in the mornings. ;)I think my scars are looking better not worse. At 4 weeks I was told I could move to a spanx type garment and had to wear it at least 12 hours a day till 12 weeks. I put that sucker on every night and most of the day. It really helps with the swelling. I even wear one to work out in. Ok. I'll try to take pics. My husband takes better ones than me. :)
You look great! What great results! Now, that you're 10.5 wks po - are you doing any ab workouts? If you don't mind sharing - what type of implant did you go with, Saline or Silicone - how many cc's? Where did you get your spanx from? My ps advised me to stop wearing my cg and girdle at 12 weeks po. I'm used to not having them on, but I do experience alot of swelling, which my ps tells me that I need to work out my abs more! How do you keep the swelling down? Happy healing :)

10 1/2 weeks PO

Here is my 10 1/2 week update. I still swell every day. I'm the skinniest in the mornings. I feel super tight and stiff at night and late afternoon. I have to say its getting better and better each week. I am SOOOOOOOO glad I did this. It is worth all the money and all the discomfort. :)

How you been? How's your recovery going along? Post up an update when you get a chance.
I'm doing great luvmy3js! 6 months is awesome! I work out 5 times a week and pretty much can do anything work out wise. I still swell when I have sodium. I'll try to post pics this week. I'm still so glad I did this. :) how have you been?
What size bra were u before n now and what size implants did u get silicone or saline, high or moderate profile and under or over muscle???

Almost 7 months

I feel great! The swelling is getting better and better. 5 months I could really see a difference with the swelling. I still have to watch my sodium. I work out all the time. I can pretty much do everything. I really need to start doing yoga for more flexibility. I'm trying to work off these extra pounds I gained over thanksgiving. Here are some pics I took this morning.

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Almost 7 months continued.

More pics....

7 months

I forgot to tell y'all that at my 6 mo check up with my PS he gave me steroid shots all in my TT scar. It was raised and ugly. He also gave me a prescription for some bleaching cream that I haven't used much of. I need to get on that. Hope these scars turn thin and white, but even of they don't I'm so very very pleased with my results!! :)

You look great! Makes me excited to get a TT in the future
Thank you permagrin!!! Soooooooooo glad I did it! No regrets.
How are you doing? How is your scar since the steroids and bleaching cream?

11 months

Well, I'm 11 months in and sooooo happy I did this! I work out all the time. Can do everything. Push ups and chest work outs are uncomfortable I think because my implants are under the muscle. I still do them tho. My TT scar is still pretty dark. I go in next month to see my PS. I still have a dog ear on my left side. I heard it was painful to get fixed, but I'm still gonna do it. Going to be 40 on Tuesday. Eek!!!!! At least I will be celebrating on the beach in cancun! :) happy healing ladies!

You look great have fun in Cancun!!
Thanks Taurus66! Can't wait to see your TT pics!
Wow!!!! You look amazing!!!!

11 months continued.

Here is a dress I'm contemplating wearing. I'm not sure I can pull it off. Very tight on my hips and butt and I'm so lumpy there! This is a contender for cancun! :)

I mean you look great! Thanks for letting me know! I'm having my surgery June 6th. Another question the scar for the beast lift does go away in time right? What did you use to help with the scar. Im also thinking of getting 330 cc or 350 i dont know . So i need to ask me Dr. if its goung to be behind the muscle. So the breast lift was soo worth it too? Love the dress soo pretty you look gorgeous. Im 5'4 130 pounds . Getting tummy tuck too , breast lift and silicon. Still woundering is breast lift ok, im a C 36 now wounder what it would put me at after.

11 months boobs

Here are my scars of my lift after 11 months.

11 months boobs

Wups. Wasn't finished.

You Dallas moms are always so fabulous! You look wonderful. Your scar has great placement!
Thank you!!!!! :)
Wow! You look so good! I hope I have results like yours when I am 11 months p.o. When did you start working out? I have my 6 wk p.o. on Monday and hope they give me the go ahead to start exercising. I am on the go alot but haven't really officially worked out because im still afraid I will ruin the work done on the inside. And I realize I will have some limitations on what I can do. By the way you should get that dress. .. You looked awesome in it!
Dallas Plastic Surgeon