Miradry Gave Me Back my Confidence! Try It...it Really Works! - Dallas, TX

I have been struggling with excessive sweating for...

I have been struggling with excessive sweating for over 10 years! It really interferred with my daily life; I quit a few jobs because I was so embarassed of my condition. I was scared to raise my hands in public and stirred away from the public as much as possible because of the fear of people seeing or smelling the odor.

Miradry has changed my life! I had my procedure on October 4, 2012. I had a total of 26 lidocaine injections in my right armpit and 22 in my left. After the first couple injections my armpits went completely numb which made it very comfortable throughout the non-invasive procedure. I can honestly say my sweating has reduced to approxmiately 80%. I sweat at times and have a slight odor under my left armpit but it is tolerable. I have my second procedure on January 17, 2013. I'm looking forward to it hopefully it takes away the sweat glands that were left behind. If excessive sweating is interferring with your life give Miradry a try. Miradry gave me back my confidence!

Dallas Dermatologic Surgeon

The staff were friendly, informative, and made certain that I was comfortable at all times.