Mini Tummy Tuck - Dallas, TX

I am getting married in Cabo San Lucus in late...

I am getting married in Cabo San Lucus in late August. I wan to be bikini ready and show off my new abs. Prior to pregnancy in 2009 I had a defined stomach and maintained a weight 155lbs. Since the birth of my daughter I'm still around 168 which is ok given my height 5'10. I had limited loose skin but experience lumps and unevenness in my lower abs. My doctor went below my pubic line so I'm praying that my scar is hardly visible. I will post some pictures from before.

5 days after procedure. I can't wait until this...

5 days after procedure. I can't wait until this pump is gone!!!!!

Day 5

Day 5

Day 7. Drain removed.

Day 7. Drain removed.

Swelling has gone down a lot. Starting to see the...

Swelling has gone down a lot. Starting to see the results.

Weight Loss

So, I am not a big water drinker unless I'm working out. So it's been pretty much me and sprite the last few weeks! With any weight gain I'm always discouraged so I make poor eating choices. Prior to surgery 171. I blew up to 179 overnight! I retain water quickly and swelling was pretty apparent. I checked last night because i was sweating bad it was 173 and this morning 171.I lost 10lbs almost overnight go figure! The weight will come off towards the 3 week mark!

3 week post op

Added pictures at 3 weeks. Started working out and started sit ups. Feel great! Scar looks better in person.

1 month

Feeling great and very satisfied with results. I've noticed a few things including distribution in swelling. I cant wear anything that fits snug around my waist or it will make my stomach look deformed. I have to maintain the binder to keep the flatness. I hope this will eventually go away. I cant wear jeans or work out tights. Does anyone have an idea of what I'm talking about? I'm not swelling bad at all I wonder if its fluid and it will go away with time.

2 month update! 6 pack abs in the works!

Coming Soon

Very happy with overall results. Exceeded my expectations!

You loom amazing!!!!!
Do you hAve any before photos
Hello. The first picture is the before picture. Uneven and lumpy.
You are looking AWESOME!
So sorry for the delay! Dr Liland performed my procedure.
What is the name of the Dr that did your procedure? Your belly loooks great! And I love the rate. Did you have insurance? Rose
I know what your talking about if you wear something and it ia tight on the waist line. I have a spot below my belly button that looks pushed in while the rest is swollen. I asked my doctor at the last appt if I should be concerned that I might mess it up and he said that it will all even out and that spot looks flatter because the pressure in that spot blocked the swelling . .. which I have been wear gym shorts and nothing else since I cant find sonething that works with the swelling and binder. ... soon enough we will be able to wear what ever we want with confort :)
Thank you for your response! Sorry 4 the delay! I am grateful to say that most swelling has gone away! I am numb in my lower abs, it feels funny touching them!
Thanks for your latest update! Pic looks great! My three week day was today and I got the okay to work out. I am hoping next week I feel better about myself.
Getting more and more excited about the results!!! Now I have to work on getting into my wedding dress! Thanks for the post! Post some pictures
How are you doing ? I had my drain out yesterday. I'm so swollen I am so hoping it was worth it.
See my updated picture. Swelling has gone down and I'm starting to see a flat tummy! Hope you are feeling better. Have you gained any weight? I think I'm still 5-8 lbs more than before.
Yes I've gained. Mine was done two weeks yesterday. I had a breast lift and implants as well and I'm loving those results but I'm getting depressed about scar and swelling with mini tummy. Do you wear compression type garment? I have no pain and it is still numb ... I'm just worried about result.
Your looking good :)
Yea, I'm still looking at my scar and thinking OMG. But recently the swelling has gone down and the swelling is getting more even so it's not buldging out. I'm numb and still have some pain. I am right there with you. I hadn't posted cause I was a little depressed and gaining weight!
I just had my mini tummy yesterday. How is your recovery now> My drain is I am told will come out tuesday
I don't get my drain out until Friday. The drain is so frustrating and the tightness you feel when trying to lay down or get up. I was great my second day I did laundry, cleaned house etc. this was mainly becausevof the meds still in me. The 3rd day had me in bed all day. I did experience some burning, stabing and needle feeling near my incesion. I was little literally screaming and crying. I have a 3 year old so I have not been in bed as I would like. Did you experience any pain like that?
This is my first day and I didn't have pain. I've been in bed all day I will say.
How are you feeling? I've gained 7 lbs. I get drain taken out today. Yepppeee
Why have you gained weight? Is it swelling?
Yes swelling!
I'm feeling okay no pain and doped up is what I feel like. I'm blown up like a blow fish so I can't tell anything. My feet are as swollen as when I was pregnant. Yuck
I got the drainage out a few hours ago..... Yes it hurt! She yanked it out. Thought it was going to be soft and sweet. But the tube was a lot bigger once it goes inside you. It almost was almost like a cord.
Oh no I'm sorry.