Having Lipo and Tummy Tuck After my VSG - Dallas, TX

Dr. Armijo seems very knowledgable and made me...

Dr. Armijo seems very knowledgable and made me feel very comfortable with choosing him even though I had never seen any before and after photos of his work. Since I am always researching everything this was out of the norm for me. I had seen a couple of plastic surgeons before running across his $4750 summer special and he informed me that he wouldn't feel comfortable just giving me a tummy tuck without lipo because he wants the "wow" factor. I loved that!" I think that's what sold me. Afterwards, I knew that whatever it was going to cost me, I wanted this guy to perform my surgery. I am very excited about my upcoming surgery and will be keeping a video blog during this journey as I did for my VSG.

Day 4 post op update

First I have to start off by saying I truly believe I made the best choice with Dr. Armijo. His entire staff is great, they are all so friendly and you can tell they believe in his work. The staff at Dallas Day Surgery was just as wonderful, I can't speak highly enough of them. My Dr. Totally rocks and I am so happy with my results even though I am still very swollen, I can just imagine what it will look like when the swelling goes down. I'm not in a lot of pain and I am very pleased with the location of the incision. He called to check on me before and after the surgery and even provided me with his cell phone number. I have already recommended him to several of my friends and my sister is planning on coming from Florida to consult with him. I know it's early on but I really love my results so far.

day 5.

Feeling a lot better aside from all the swelling. Looking forward to my first post op appointment. I'm getting around very well still can't stand upright but the only pain I am feeling is in my

Day 5 continued....

The only pain i am feeling is in my lower back from being stooped over so much. My doctor said it was ok to shower and remove the dressing but the compression garment was rubbing on the incision so I recovered my incision with panty liners. I've seen a lot of people do this on you tube. I'll remove the covering from my belly button later this evening and update pics of the scars.

Day 8.

Still no reduction in swelling but I'm doing great. Had one drain removed today.

Nearly four mos post op

I have been doing very well these past couple of months but I did experience some issues with healing in the front area. I just stopped wearing a bandage a couple of weeks ago. As you can see from the pictures, my right side still has not gone down, it has been like this since day one so I'm feeling a little deformed but you can't really tell when I'm dressed. Aside from one side being larger than the other, my stomach is totally flat and I'm comfortable wearing my blouses on the inside which is like, the best thing ever. I have another 2months before I go in for my six month post op appt so hopefully the deformity will no longer be an issue. My scar is healing beautifully. Looks much older than four months.

better pics

My husband didn't think the pics I took of myself were not very good so he took these

swelling going down :)

Some days are better than others. Today was a really good day. I had minimal swelling even on my bigger side. Starting to feel really good. My doctor want concerned about it in the first place but I guess it bothered me to look at it every day. I'm loving how this is turning out. The end results are what counts
Dallas Plastic Surgeon