Did Not Last - Dallas, TX

The first 3 months the lift looked good. Then the...

The first 3 months the lift looked good. Then the lines from nose to mouth began to deepen and in less than a year they were again deep. The area under my chin began falling on both sides. I was disappointed after just a year. At 18 months it is almost back to pre surgery status. I am so disappointed. My friends who were considering a lift are not doing it because of my experience. I am still paying, but it did not last at all.

Cefos, thanks for posting your review. It is so important that people who are considering this 'SURGERY" to be informed... many have suffered the same results and worse including permanent visible scarring, pixie ears, uneven cuts, lopsided ears, a choking feeling after surgery that lasts for many years, etc. The reviews that women put up here are not taken seriously, the attitude that "this couldn't possibly happen to me" is just not the right state of mind to be in when considering this surgery. It is so important to be informed and to get at least 2 opinions from a board certified facial plastic surgeons. LSL uses catch phrases like in just one hour you can turn back the hands of time, makes it sound simple and easy, just not the reality of what really happens. I too had the surgery and encountered many problems. Thank you so much for taking the time to post your review and warn others of what could happen to them if you don't do your homework. You certainly would not hire a plumber or any other professional to do a job with a 53% approval rating. The advertising that is being used is misleading, target marketing women of a specific age group. In reality, private plastic surgeons who have the experience and expertise to do the same type of lift can be just as competitive using a local anesthetic. Be careful and aware consumers. Best, Chrystal Eckes
I agree! They should take extra knowledge on what product they are going to advertise because they might not know it will just bring bad things to them.
I KNOW JUST HOW YOU FEEL.... I HAD THE SAME RESULTS WITH THAT OUTFIT....THEY NEED TO BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE FOR THEIR FALSE ADVERTISING.....

After one year the jowls had reappeared, under...

After one year the jowls had reappeared, under chin fallen, deep lines from nose to mouth reappeared. I am still paying the bill, but my look is as it was. I do not smoke, do not drink, do not stay in the sun. I regret not spending a bit more and getting a procedure that lasted. My husband and friends agree I got screwed by a charlatan d"doctor". My friends who had thought of getting one feel sorry for me, but are going elsewhere. You should too

Hi all,

I wanted to step in and ask you all to please refrain from personal attacks against each other, as this is against our Community Guidelines. Everyone has a right to share their story without being insulted.

If people who had negative results could turn back the clock and do something differently then I'm sure they would. But obviously this can't happen, so attacking them for their decision is mean and unjustified. I've removed several comments from this thread that cross the line.

Everyone on RealSelf is given the same space to write a review and share their experience, whether it's positive or negative. This is Cefsos's review and therefore her place to share her story and get support from other community members.

Please don't hesitate to get in touch if you have any questions about our Community Guidelines. In the meantime, let's stop the personal attacks towards each other and get back to supporting each other instead.

--Sharon

Just pondering why would anyone would want to go to a surgeon because they state they can do your procedure in an hour? I would want the surgeon to not feel rushed, and take his time. When people are rushed its easy to do shortcuts in sterile fields, technique, etc, I'm a nurse, it just isn't conceivable to me to just pick a surgeon on how fast the procedure or operation is performed. Sometimes in a trauma situation u have to speed procedures up when it's life or death , but a scheduled procedure/operation should never be a reason to do this .
I personally would not take short cuts and discounts when it comes to plastic surgery, or well any surgery. Yes the LsL is cheaper, but usually you get what you pay for. I had a consult today with a plastic surgeon, not a LsL surgeon. I will save up the difference to get the results I want.
Dallas Facial Plastic Surgeon

Because the procedure is not as it is advertised. It is like an assembly line running people through, and it did not last. I am still paying, but the lift has sagged down.